[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aceventura.jpg (197 KB, 1600x1219)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
einhorn is finkle finkle is einhorn
einhorn is a MAN
*everyone starts wretching*
>>
I thought everyone only started wretching after Ace showed off Einhorn's tucked package, before that it was just Ace himself
Though yes this is a worryingly transphobic movie, which is a shame because it does have some funny stuff in it as well (even if I prefer the sequel).
You could argue that the response is realistic, in that a slimy private detective and a bunch of cops WOULD be wildly transphobic. Though I guess the actual issue is that outing her and their subsequent responses being played for laughs and that Ace is shown to be the hero for doing this; and that Einhorn is portrayed as having transitioned purely for nefarious reasons and not because of any inherent dysphoria.
>>
barf
>>
this was pretty traumatizing to watch as a kid
>>
>>36362489
I just watched it yesterday and my roommate was laughing through all that. Trying not to take it personally but trans has always equaled barf in my life. Maury etc
>>
>>36366452
yeah trannies are pretty gross
>>
>>36362489
when i watched the scene as a kid i thought she has pooped herself...
>>
>>36367023
me too!
>>
>>36366201
yeah
I didn't REALLY get it till I was older but it hurt and sent a clear message all the same, just one of a million things doing the same and reinforcing the idea that what I wanted and could not explain having wanted since as far back as I could remember was wrong or disgusting or impossible, so I just told myself I wasn't until I couldn't anymore
>>
>>36367023
>>36367494
That must've been the TV edit, cuz I swear I've seen that scene where she had skid marks
>>
>>36367526
>>36367023
>>36367494
you are blowing my mind right now
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109040/alternateversions/
>>
>>36367545
there's definitely two versions one where the bulge looks like a poop and one where you can more make out the dick and balls
>>
>>36362489
I thought she was hot.
Still do.
>>
>>36362489
/lgbt/ & /tv/ crossover eepisode, so cool...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.