[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If we allow people to change their gender to whatever they feel like, what will society be like?
>>
>>36362507
better once everyone gives less of a shit about it
>>
probably not much different, it would still mostly just be trans people and some cis women doing it. it’s not something most people are interested in
>>
>>36362507
if you where able to chose like in a video game society would be 99% female
>>
>>36362760
literally not true. why would 99% of people want to be a woman? guys are crazy strong and have way more energy, and don’t even have to care about their face. every day they can just get up, brush their teeth, put on a tshirt and jeans and leave the house and that’s totally normal. if guys are born with garbage genetics it doesn’t even matter. you get judged based off who you are and your personality rather than what you rolled at birth and how good you are at makeup and how much money you spent on your own looks. you get taken more seriously, and you get paid more. you don’t get socialized and stigmatized into having to act small and soft and gentle, and to take care of others emotionally, nor are you ever expected to clean up after your partner or do their laundry. you’re taken more seriously, and you’re allowed to be rude. the only reason everyone here wants to be a girl is because we’re fucked up in the head from birth
>>
>>36362507
it would be pretty based
>>
>>36364392
the OP was about changing gender, not sex
>>
>>36364447
yea but i wasn’t talking to op. also sex and gender are the same thing, gender is just signifiers of your sex. only theyfabs say that shit
>>
>>36364449
in what way? hormones completely change how your body functions, even what medical risks you have change to the other sex. with our technology you can at least have a fully functioning vagina, not rlly the other way around though. you can change it in every practical way, chromosomes don’t matter most people literally don’t even know what they have since there’s no reason to check, they just assume them based off everything else. everything that can be changed
>>
>>36364392
This is true I wish I could've stayed male so much
>>
>>36364509
your skeleton remains male, hormones change very little
>fully functioning vagina
no children pass through a tranny "vagina"

>>36364660
you did stay male
>>
>>36364682
low tier bait do better
>>
>>36364682
yeah duh you’d need a uterus, which most cis women don’t even have.

also my skeleton is definitely not male lol, i’ve measure every part of it. it’s average-small for a woman and your hip bones expand if you start young enough
>>
>>36364682
No I mean in a way I can still be strong and have guy friends without it being weird
>>
>>36364753
>you’d need a uterus, which most cis women don’t even have.
the fabric of the world is melting a bit
>also my skeleton is definitely not male lol,
ok sure
>>
>>36362507
people are "allowed" to do that now. socioeconomic factors keep them from doing so. then, now, forever. not everyone wants to be a shaman
>>
>>36364800
most was me misspeaking i didn’t realize ;-; i meant most have one but not all, obviously

also i’m dysphoric af about myself but even i can’t deny my skelton isn’t male. like that’s objectively not true, i have numbers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.