[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: transtehee.jpg (41 KB, 768x768)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
If someone was to start HRT in their late 16s or in their 17s, is passing in the future like almost guaranteed? i see so many hons on here complaining about young people being afraid to start hrt but how much does it actually do compared to starting at age 21,22 or so? or are they all ugtards high off dat copium?
>>
t b h it still depends, at 16 most of puberty happened already. also it’s never guaranteed, it’s not even guaranteed for cis women to pass. but you’ll probably be fine. and reppers usually transition anyways, they just pass worse because they repped
>>
>>36362574
Nope, it's too late.
>>
No? I started at 15 and I'm 19 now and I don't pass, past like 13 maybe 14 it's mostly genetics
>>
>>36362574
>i see so many hons on here complaining about young people being afraid to start hrt
You don't get it, they're just jealous
>>
File: calm.jpg (58 KB, 512x512)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>36362639
suck my dick
>>
>>36362648
tbf you’re on 4chan you wouldn’t think you pass even if you do
>>
>>36362648
so they are all really just coping? sad..
>>
>>36362574
Might seem like cope but a lot of youngshits I've met do not pass. They probably could, or will, but many of them don't do voicework. Also, if someone was an early bloomer that can really fuck them up.
>>
>>36362574
>their late 16s or in their 17s
Their late 16s? So from 167-169?

Damn at that age no one will be able to gender you anything gurl
>>
>>36362574
No.
.t started at 16, hon.
>>
>>36362574
the younger you start the more likely it is that it's not over before you even began
i started at 17, but my genetics are like super masculine so it was way too late for me
>>
>>36363136
for how long? still hope?
>>
if you start anytime after 12 it's over. no chance of ever passing but clocky can still be hot. Clocky does not mean unattractive.
>>
>>36363367
i think youre going a bit too far lol but ok thanks
>>
>>36362574
an old accaintance of mine has a sister did it around 16-17. I dont think I ever met her prior to it, but today I can say that if I hadnt known I wouldnt have guessed.
>>
>>36363247
4 years. i could pass with ffs but i think if we start to include surgeries most people could pass if they were willing to do things like clavicle reduction
>>
>>36363785
that sucks. i believe in you anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.