[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

YOU CHEATED!
YOU CHEATED CHEATED I HATE YOU!
YOU WON'T TRANSITION ANY WAY BUT MY WAY!
YOU RUINED MY SELF WORTH DO YOU HEAR!?
YOU I HATE!
YOU AND YOUR IDENTITY THATS ALWAYS REALIZED YOUR HORMONES THAT ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE YOUR FAMILY THATS ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE
I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOUR TRANSITION

I CHALLENGE CONGRESS TO BAN HORMONES FOR MINORS
>>
I agree. Suffering is the only way to be a good person. Youngshits did not suffer, ergo they cannot be good people.
>>
>>36362729
bet you didn't even try to transition early
>>
>>36362745
>>36362729
You could have just chosen to diy when you were 13 like the rest of us anon
>>
not all minors pls I want to keep mogging post-puberty "youngshits"
>>
>>36362801
>like the rest of us
dude i want you to get a rope and end the transition before i rape you.
i hate my life
>>
>>36362729
you are the reason the future you won’t be a youngshit
>>
File: csuq8thlgde71.jpg (80 KB, 816x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>36362801
Oh yeah why didn't I just time travel into the future when there would be tiktok tutorials on how to somehow buy "crypto currencies" through your telephone and order estrogen through the dark web while ignoring the depictions of transvestism in popular culture, why didn't I think of that before?
>>
>>36362895
> tiktok tutorials
lol no anon i went on a steroid site
>>36362844
>dude i want you to get a rope and end the transition before i rape you.
most malebrained sentence award
>>
>>36363050
Oh a "steroid site", ok let me just time travel back to 1984 and tell myself not to look for tiktoks

I hope you get force detransed
>>
>>36362801
>>36363050
>just experiment with chemicals you know nothing about as a child instead of getting professional treatment
Not everyone has the knowledge to look into this shit, and especially not if they haven't fully egg cracked
>>
>>36363085
seethe hon
>>36363312
I mean thats why i wrote a guide explaining the basics of it for the youngshits of the future
>>
>>36362729
What will being a hater achieve? I don’t hate youngshits, I am just happy for them. Release your retarded and pointless anger anon, you’ll feel 100x better.
>>
>>36362729
u could've just come out as a minor but noooo u had to repress and this is somehow others their problem.
>>
>>36362729
I dont mind youngshits. Of course, I'm jealous, but not enough to hate them. I love witnessing how passable they are and continue to get. I'm happy that they will get to live full lives as their true selves.
>>
File: 1321533765.webm (3.76 MB, 720x900)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>36362729

look, now you made the poor youngshit sad
>>
>>36365746
>oh no, I'm a pretty girl, this is an emergency!?!!??!
>oh I know what to do!
>*gets tattoos*
>dodged a bullet there!
>>
>>36365777
I never understood what is up with this website and a bizarre aversion to tattoos.
Is it a Jesus thing?
>>
>>36366254
>don't like something degenerate
>must be le puritans
Tattoos are just fucking ugly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.