[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696969301101997.png (697 KB, 1861x1278)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
The overwhelming majority of internet MTFs
are actually incels who never got laid, and have adopted the mindset of becoming the woman, because it's the closest thing they can get to the real thing.
>>
khhv ARMY!!!
>>
>>36362763
>have adopted the mindset of becoming the woman
anon...
>>
>>36362763
Guess I'm in the minority.
>>
>>36362763
that certainly exists here but it isn't the majority
>>
File: dssda.png (200 KB, 319x453)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
The incel to trans pipeline is real.
>>
>>36362763

incels are males who can't pass as men. so some of them figure "eh wth i could try to be a woman instead then" and sometimes it works out well for them

like. worked for me :3

yeah. so?

the incel males are incapable of passing as cis men. so some of them figure "ok fuckit i'll just go be a woman then!". and then sometimes it works very well, they're much better at being a woman, so it's pure win

like. worked for me :3
>>
>>36362763
anon what if I'm not an incel but an autist who looks half decent
>>
>>36362763
i was definitely a loser that no one liked as a kid but i didnt fit the angry incel archetype everyone expects nowadays, what made me really want to transition was the attention i got from my guy and girl friends online when i stopped going to irl school and became a shut in
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 220x229)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>36362763
>>
>>36362902
you've brought up a good point, they cannot pass as men
but you've forgot to mention that they also definitely cannot pass as women either
>>
>>36362763
>be me
>tall bi twink
>certified woman respecter
>lovely ladies constantly approach me, flirt with me, grab my forearm
>have sexual intercourse, don’t enjoy it because of crippling gender dysphoria
>transition
>such a gigamale hyperchad that woman still approach me sometimes
>Mfw people constantly call me an incel
>>
>>36362763
I once had sex with a cis women and cried in her arms about my gender dysphoria.
>>
>>36362763
if I'd never gotten laid I've have trooned out way younger, seriously I wish I hadn't ever met her and just stayed a virgin because having a constant source of physical and emotional affection as a crutch to avoid facing or dealing with myself (not healthy for either of us) kept me going for years in denial
>>
>>36365932
yikes but i feel this would happen to me
>>
>>36362902
yeah when i see typical masculine men who are the same age as me the way they talk and act and the things they value are so bizarrely different from me, if this is what real men are like im nothing like them, despite identifying as male im closer to a girl than i am to real men
>>
>>36362763
never considered myself an incel because the community is overwhelmingly misogynistic, but i do have trouble getting girlfriends and stuff like that. i’m not trans tho, i detransitioned
>>
File: 1718317958155718.png (377 KB, 1001x999)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>36362763
This is true but not a bad thing. The incel uprising was subsumed into the trans uprising and helped us out a lot.
>>
>>36367560
incel to trans pipeline is only partially true due to dysphoria making you an incel tb h past that its honscience but 'what the fucking shit' is such a real ass line
>>
>>36367060
ok tranny everyone knows what you are ywnbaman ywnbcis tranny
>>
>>36368163
no, i’m not trans
>>
>>36367560
Pretty depressing. Just castrating our surplus males. The poor fucking kids.
>>
>>36365958
Same but with my boyfriend. Also holy shit, the part about codependency and avoiding improving ourselves is scarily accurate too. Wish I never sent him that first message.
>>
>>36365958
>>36370579
sorry that happened anons, hope you're on a better path now
>>
>>36365958
REAL
>>
>>36362763
what about for me who was almost raped by a woman and was thinking "man I wish I looked like her"
>>
>>36362763
Nah I've had sex with women before transitioning I just didn't like being treated like the man
>>
>>36362902
maybe i don't always pass as a trans woman but i find it less worse than not passing as an amab man.

at least i get laid. more laid. by a lot.

hell, i even get paid for it lol
>>
>>36369060
Why did you detrans
Also doesn't that make you cishet now?
>>
File: F-5niSaWcAA2Xgq.jpg (157 KB, 800x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>36362763

Sure but who cares. I don't get people in a twist over people finding their happiness. Because it's different from yours it's a problem? Maybe it's jealousy, or a threat to the structures they cling to. Either way, seems like they're in dire need of love and settling for attention by being provocative. I wonder if by the end anti trans people will feel hollow, no matter how traditional their success. So accustomed to false promise they can no longer recognize their need for what it really is until it's too late. Not unlike the fate befalling the failed trans they mock.
>>
>>36373787
>Sure but who cares

It's an attempt at 1)invalidating dysphoria as existing along with other "genuine" motivations for trooning "you're not REALLY trans you're just transitioning because you're sad for a different reason and that's not allowed we can fix it!" and 2)aligning trans women with stereotypically shitty men etc

it's dumb

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.