[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 86d86bcd6e57cf36.png (14 KB, 279x331)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
is it safe to meet randos from this board irl?

are there known serial killers/kidnappers etc here?
>>
>>36363070
One mtf from here sliced someone's throat.
>>
>>36363070
No do not do this anon. I wouldn't even give anyone your discord or any personal details.
>>
Yes it's safe, almost all my friends are people I met on here. It's just white nerdy people with autism. No one says the edgy shit thy type on here in real life. The worst that happens is people veing socially anxious and ghosting you.
>>
i've met people from here, they're fine. usually extremely awkward though. i've had one not even say a word to me.
>>
It's about as safe as meeting anyone off the internet
As in. Not very. But also, should be fine assuming
>you live in the same city/state
>you meet in public
Everyone's a stranger at some point it's best not to get too sensitive about stranger danger
But take precautions
Someone flying over states to meet you often gets pissy if you have any boundaries
And it's best to meet in public so you can decide if you hate or like them before they have your address
>>
>>36363070
its been fine for me, which is not to say its actually fine
>>
Anyone looking to meet strangers online is a freak.
>>
>>36363070
there's at least one known murderer on this board but i haven't seen him post in a while.
>>
>>36363097
well if its just white nerdy people with autism then its good, as long as they arent racist
but the person seems not like what you just described they seem very social etc, almost social butterfly
>>36363106
how did you not say a word when ur meeting????
>>36363157
why?
>>
>>36363070
I’ve dated guys from /soc/ so I can’t imagine here is any different
>>
>>36363203
>how did you not say a word when ur meeting????
some people here are just shy as fuck and have never made conversation with another person. didn't think it was possible but I was proven wrong.
>>
>>36363208
how were they? white nerd autists like that person above said

>>36363097
also i dont know if ive ever met an autist irl, how are they? are they easy to talk to? or are they like
>>
>>36363203
>Why
Cause they're too much of a weirdo to be satisfied with the people who live in proximity to them.
>>
>>36363225
so u met at some place and just look at each other and then leave?
>>
File: 1696724149784185.jpg (1.06 MB, 2252x1290)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>36363238
we ate food but yea that's basically how it went
>>
>>36363230
no i just dont know anyone and im lonly
>>
>>36363268
???
were they a trans
>>
>>36363282
yea
>>
>>36363315
were u on a date?
>>
>>36363322
not in my book. don't know what was going on in her head.
>>
>>36363331
maybe she has condition she cannot speak
how did she order?
>>
>>36363157
Everyone is a stranger before you meet them. This is anti social.
>>36363230
Wow how dare you use the most powerful tool for connecting to other humans with similar interests and goals to connect to others. You're supposed to sinply talk to whoever you bought property next to (a schizophrenic 60 year old spying on you through their ring camera)
>>
>>36363358
she was able to order like using the bare minimum words. she's not mute. extremely shy, as i said.
>>
i know someone at my school who met a good friend. but it was through a game and not weird forum/posting sites. and theyve been friends since grade school
>>
>>36363370
did u encourage her to speak and ask her questions?
>>
>>36363440
of course i did. but i also didn't want to push her too hard or make her uncomfortable so I didn't try too hard.
she talked like, a little when i asked her stuff, but the conversation would drop dead right then and there. at some point i just didn't know what else to ask and she wouldn't ask me anything.
>>
>>36363070
If they were known it would be safe.
They are not know.
This is minesweeper.
>>
>>36363097
I've only connected with one person from here and she was black. I would not be comfortable meeting a white person from here with the track record of 4chan whites
>>
>>36363365
Ok maybe let me rephrase this. Everyone you meet online through shared identity rather than shared interests online is a freak. All community built on identity is a nightmare. It's where all the people who don't have any interests end up.
>>
great way to end up with a stalker who posts about you every day for months
>>
>>36364015
I ended up with one of these from a transbian I met in person and kinda accidentally slept with once, and she's been depression posting about the fact I didn't want to actually be with her forever. Except for it's on social media Infront of people I know instead of Infront of random internet strangers.
>>
>>36364057
:(
>>
>>36363070
ive met people from here irl before and they were all pretty normal by my standards (not more mentally ill than me, still weird by normie standards obviously)
ive also heard of some pretty insane people though so be careful
>>
>>36364015
You might be able to sue them and get them a social media restraining order
>>
>>36363804
Well im not part of this shared identity i jusy want a friend to not be lonely
If ppl arent weird grabbig a coffee or dinner together doesnt do any harm
>>
File: 1712602762050926.jpg (171 KB, 735x1057)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>36363070
>is it safe
Lmfao fuck no, but sometimes you'll get lucky and it'll be fine. Source: i met my boyfriend on here, who I currently live with
Still, I'd really recommend different ways to meet people. But again, sometimes it's fine.
>>
>>36363070
Just use common sense and you’ll be fine
There’s a big difference between giving some random person your address and meeting at a public place with someone you’ve talked to for a while
If you aren’t being retarded you’re very unlikely to actually get killed or physically hurt
Be safe and have fun. Let a trusted person know where you’ll be at and who you’re meeting
Best of luck!
>>
>>36363079
theres no evidence she was from here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.