[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 93b.png (254 KB, 900x806)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
why do people here assume if u live with ur parents ur underage? most people live with their parents through college. its not anyones fault that u fags got kicked out and disowned by ur parents as soon u were 18 for being trannies
>>
>it's not anyone's fault that u fags got kicked out and disowned by ur parents as soon as u were 18
yeah thanks a lot. the kind words really help a lot.
>>
>>36363542
because they have the time to be on 4chan. they are basement dwelling loosers who get pampered by their parents. at least the ones assuming said thing
>>
Because there have been countless examples of trips posting here larping as adults only to be outed as actual kids, so if there's someone saying anything that sounds like something a kid would say, it's pretty safe to assume that's what it is. And I can't speak for everyone here but I for one would prefer they just fuck off.
>>
>>36363542
You type like a child
Hope this helps
>>
>>36363612
not saying op is wrong but good point
>>
>>36363542
>its not anyones fault that u fags got kicked out and disowned by ur parents as soon u were 18 for being trannies
wtf anon
>>
>>36363637
the truth hurts, mongoloid. your parents are ashamed every time they think of you. they just wanted a normal life with a normal son who didn't cause everyone around him immense pain and embarrassment by his disgusting choices. i hope you're happy with what you've done. it's not like it was even worth it, because you still look like a man. why would you do this to them, after everything they did for you? how selfish can a person be? you should detransition and apologize to them.
>>
>>36363747
i mean they didn't kick me out but you probably right about the other parts idk

>you should detransition and apologize to them.
it's too late
>>
>>36363747
Okay there a few too many assumptions there. Perhaps there is some background that I’m not aware of, butttt!

No every parent is the perfection of adulting an rearing children! My folks just do the best they can with their children. Now someone being gay or trans is not like some teenagers choosing between college and trade school. That’s not the same choice or comparison. You can’t choose your sexuality and if you have dysphoria!

Yes, most of the people on here just want to live and enjoy life while doing the best they can.

So you can GO STRAIGHT to Fucking Hell with that propaganda about choices and disrespect.

Imagine telling a young child that you should do everything that makes other around you happy or else you’re selfish

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.