[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tranons.... You get to be an attractive cis woman with a functioning vagina, womb, etc but you have to be a submissive housewife to a man and have his kids, do you accept? You'll have no rights and he's really dominant with you.
>>
>>36363941
you realize this is the agp fantasy of like half of us here right? there’s literally no downside
>>
>>36363959
he knows and he is jerking off right now this this post
>>
>>36363941
that's literally what most trooners want
>>
>>36363941
never, I'd rather die a m*id with tits than give up my dick and my agency (such as it is)
>>
>>36363959
no idiot that hsts fantasy
>>
>tumblr_6829af00c652204e15b2461ca3d10bca_02d68b50_500.webm
Is this some kind of GC bait?
>>
>>36363959
Wow, way to further the feminism cause. And you wonder why so-called TERFs are a thing.
>>
>>36363970
ew, he wants a trad wife but can’t get one so he resorts to offering wish fulfillment to trannies? i guess we all get to pretend we’re happy in this scenario
>>36363990
being a submissive housewife feels mef to me and that makes it seem agp but i suppose i’m conflating the two
>>
>>36363976
unironically extremely fembrained, ygmi
>>
>>36363941
is he nice? do i like him? i'm not even attracted to men, but i would probably take this deal as long as he wasn't a horrible person. he can't be a republican.
>>
>>36363941
Goon before posting next time, anon
>>
>>36363941
yes I would take this that's what I want a loving husband and children
>>
>>36363941
Honestly fucking nah. I have too much to do to belong to a man like that and have kids. I want to be with someone I love and pursue my ambitions alongside them pursuing theirs.
>>
>>36367661
while i disagreed with your choice, that is an incredibly inspirational post. would you be willing to share some of your ambitions and plans for someone with very little of their own?
>>
>>36363941
can i kill him and run away?
>>
>>36367696
I'm far enough along with my goals that I don't want to share identifying information. Realistically I shouldn't be posting on hear again, just on a comedown from some recent successes and need to build myself back up again to hit the next goal.
Anyway anon whether or not your trans, I'd say to anyone it's worthwhile pursuing something. Honestly the harder you pursue something, the more sacrifice it will demand of you. It's not necessarily a better way to live. But it's what I've chosen for myself. For now. I'll reassess in 5 years once I've followed the path I'm currently on to it's logical conclusion.
A lot of days I crave comfort and simplicity, but honestly the sunk cost of what I've put in, I just have to keep on going for the past versions of myself who'd be blown away at where I've managed to get to already. Anyway take care anon, however you decide to live, just make sure you try to have a good time!
>>
>>36364024
People making individual choices for themselves doesn't work against feminism lmao.
It doesn't even reinforce roles for women since it's fucking male2F whatevers wanting it, like sheesh. It's like the most gender nonconforming thing, for a male. This is stupid, you're dumb, and probably not even a feminist.
>>
Nah. I want my own career. You're a poorfag and can't afford my lifestyle. Being a housewife invites infinite abuse, because the male has all the leverage in the relationship and household.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.