[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe-tired-done.gif (12 KB, 220x172)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
I took estrogen to kill my libido but it turned me gay instead. Now I'm a gay incel instead of a straight one. This fucking sucks
>>
>>36364000
you're still a straight man
>>
>>36364000
do you mean you like men? if so, estrogen made you a straight woman
>>
>>36364008
Bro, I can't get myself excited to women anymore. Only other men now.
>>36364021
I'm not a woman, I'm just a retarded incel and I wanted to be at peace with my perpetual loneliness.
>>
You shouldn’t took SSRIs instead, they suppress your sexual appetite and make you more comfortable with yourself, I’ve cured my bisexual delusions completely with escitalopram.
>>
>>36364076
Don't alot of those basically zombify you? I've heard some horror stories. Anyways its probably too fucking late now. The estrogen probably messed up my brain chemistry or something.
>>
how can you be a gay incel? you can have a cock in you tonight if you wanted it enough
>>
>>36364140
I don't just want sex I want an actual relationship, with love and other cheesey shit. What's the point of fucking without that.
>>
>>36364076
I'm on an SSRI, duta, vyvanse, estrogen monotherapy and my dick still works fine. My dick is unbeatable.
>>
>>36364175
How is that even possible
>>
you took estrogen to “kill your libido” you were always a gay incel anon
>>
>>36364442
I dunno lol, I've never had side effects from any medication idk why
>>
>>36364000
there are plenty of nice guys you can probably relate to who are into estrogenized fags though

just try to make friends with similar interests on discord, gaming stuff, whatever

then hang out with them late at night, get a little high/drunk, have fun with someone close to you who understands you

worst case scenario you just have a good friend, best case scenario things get a little spicier >:3c

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.