[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9512-1719852249637.jpg (878 KB, 1170x1532)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
So what are ramifications on lgbtq with the chevron case
>>
File: 1708605424509502.jpg (18 KB, 300x240)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
LGBT people are gonna do WHAT with these??
>>
it means anything related to discrimination would fall directly under the purview of actual judges, which is generally a bad thing with the number of batshit christofascist judges appointed in the last 10 years. if you live in a blue state you're probably not going to see any effect. if you live in a red state it means you can be gay bashed and the nobody from washington will lift a finger.
>>
>>36364307
I don't think there's anyone out there who hasn't made up their minds on the topic already. At this point it's just who can use lawyering, bribery, fraud, gerrymandering, and if it comes down to it, violence, to push their way forward. Things are going to get far uglier than most people seem prepared to accept. Remember that nazi germany started with just bullying and lies and street violence like we saw in charlottesville among other places. It was like that for a good 10 years with the nazis chipping away at democracy slowly and relentlessly while everyone else was like "as soon as the public realizes how crazy they are this will totally stop".

Don't expect a hollywood ending to this.
>>
>>36364134
FDA can't just retroactively make estrogen or blockers controlled substances, I'd guess
>>
>>36364134
good I hope they make gay marriage illegal all this shit show started from them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.