[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703699495121407.jpg (461 KB, 1080x1060)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
There is no way that this is true right? Just reeks of copium to me but i might be wrong
>>
>>36364297
It's probably a cope, but my boyfriend has convinced me it's worth believing in.
>>
File: 1693550386566.jpg (15 KB, 242x230)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>36364297
even if it's cope what's wrong with it?
>>
>>36364297
even if it does becomes real you're not going to be able to afford it and the waiting list will be years long so I wouldn't get your hopes up
>>
>>36364297
It's possible but it'll be a long time down the line, I wouldn't wait for it
>>
>>36364387
Coping is not healty
>>
File: 1697594767259.jpg (264 KB, 714x1013)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>36364407
yet everyone does it, it's only human
and hoping for a life changing surgery to exist in the future seems healthier to me than coping via alcoholism, don't you think?
>>
>>36364405
>It's possible
Source?
>>
>>36364441
It was revealed to me in a dream
>>
>>36364391
yep only rich boomerhons and multi-millionaire repressors with nothing better to do will be able to hypothetically do this
>>
>>36364297
no it's actually true cope and seethe
>>
>>36364297
even if doctors discovered today how to do it with a 100% success rate and no complications it'd take at least a decade for anyone to reasonably get said surgery with the legal stuff and people screaming ethics and all
>>
>>36364419
>Chicago deep dish
>>112 Fahrenheit
>feed my family for generations
>>> Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
>>
I thought I read something a few years ago about how trans womb transplants are doable and they'd need to also transplant the upper portion of a vagina in addition because the microbiome is important to embryo survival or something
>>
File: mfw_the_divine_androgyne.jpg (483 KB, 1130x1034)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>36364297
womb transplants with the goal of getting pregnant are currently ontologically evil.

womb transplants are very possible but the current technique killed like half the test rats, left a large amount of scar tissue, and serves absolutely zero purpose beyond having a vaginal canal. good survival rate of the organ graft tho.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.09.447686v1.full.pdf

https://journals.lww.com/transplantjournal/fulltext/2023/10000/transplantation_of_the_uterus_in_the_male_rat.16.aspx#:~:text=Conclusions.,real%20women%20through%20transsexual%20UTx.
>>
>>36364297
c-section uterus transplants for trans women will definitely happen in the coming decades, not sure about the latter part though
>>
>>36364799
>ontologically evil
fucking idiot detected. "unfeasible" is a better description.
>>
>>36364407
Coping is the most healthy thing you can do. The alternate is seething.
>>36364297
>There is no way that this is true right
It's literally conjecture. Who's to say. Seems pointless to try to contradict 'I think xyz is likely in the future' its obviously just guess work
>>
>>36364391
>>36364463
It's going to be hilarious when a boomerhon sissy is giving birth from a uterus transplant and a youngshit passoid can't afford any surgeries
>>
>>36364876
I hate this world
>>
>>36364841
they sowed the rats together and it gave birth to the eraser head baby, if you’re down with that be my guest
>>
>>36364922
That's not what ontological means it's not just a funny meme word
>>
>>36364297
pardon, aren't we a pagan death cult? why become breeders again, exactly?
>>
>>36364940
you are ontologically autistic
>>
>>36364964
See now you're using it right
>>
>>36364297
Consider that the human body is incredible at adapting to most things you do to it. It is a complex machine, but it's not that delicate.
A surgery like an uterus transplant is probably still decades away in terms of technology and surgical technique, but it's definitely a possibility.
I honestly think we'll be able to switch sex at will in the far future, which gives me a mostly incredulous outlook about transphobic takes: what will happen when people will be able to change their bodies drastically, bones, sexual organs and all? What will be the new frontier? The new thing the conservatives will cry about?

That is, if humankind doesn't wipe itself off the earth first with wars and stuff.
>>
>>36364979
My dude, what you are talking about is literally science fiction and will probably never be possible, people changing their sex like they change their clothes will probably only ever be possible when the child is still at an embryonic stage
>>
>>36365043
>is literally science fiction
I understand your skepticism, and at the same time I'd have a look at what happened in terms of technological development in the last 50yrs.
If the trajectory remains the same, the very far future could be wild ass times
>>
>>36365135
Nta but have there been any major biological advancements since the 70s?
>>
>>36364979
Uterus transplants already happen for cis women, I hope trans soon I want a baby :(
>>
>>36364297
More likely we will just use artificial wombs. Why waste all that effort modifying the body just to perform a function that basically destroys it?
>>
>>36365183
Crispr
>>
>>36364922
that's still not "ontologically evil". if you convinced a tranny to go through with it right now, then yeah, the researchers/surgeons would be evil for convincing a desperate tranny to go through with an unfeasible surgery. but on it's own, this potential surgery is currently unfeasible, not evil.
>>
>>36364297
cis women can do all of that for free, that makes me sad
>>
>>36365183
Biological doesn't mean what you think it means in this context but I understand what you wanna ask.
I wouldn't say there have been leaps in terms of technology or understanding, but a pretty fast growth in both. Think of CRISPR, stem cells studies, AIDS medication etc.
I am not a medical professional myself so I can't speak with too much confidence on the subject, but what I read and what I got interested about showed a lot of promise. Yes, take me with a pinch of salt and do your own research, but I'd be surprised if you came to wildly different conclusions than mine.
>>
Ok, how much better is trans tech going to be by say, 2050? Will they at least be able to give someone a pussy without being as retarded as SRS currently is?
>>
>>36364297
I’m sure there’s some zany story about some intersex woman with a neopussy and clueless obstetric staff having a successful birth somewhere, but yeah with some advances in tissue engineering this would be pretty feasible actually, the pelvis is less of an issue than you might expect.
>>
>>36365297
>Biological doesn't mean what you think it means in this context
How so?
>I'd be surprised if you came to wildly different conclusions than mine
From what I've seen I expect us to get better at genesculpting but not to the point we could reshape bodies on a whim. Chemical reactions have their own schedule
>>
>>36365297
Unfortunaly, wypipo, who are the only people that seem interested in driving progress forward, are currently going extinct and not producing offspring, and i dont really think that ngubu and ahmed are really interested in advancing trans surgery progress
>>
>>36364876
my condolences to the guy who provided the sperm
>>
>>36364297
gonna assume it's cope, i don't even see why they would put time into trying to get the surgery for trannies when the rate for the cis woman is already low af
also from what i remember the chance of being able to get pregnant are really low for cis woman who got the op
the op cost like 300k$ and they probably gonna add some cost on top for trannies just as a fuck you tax so it's not like trannies would afford it anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.