[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>get gender envy from femboys
>detransing for the 2nd time
>look at AGPesque hentai (gender change, feminization, etc)
>doesn't necessarily feel dysphoria all the time even when detransing
>still responds to he/him and deadname even after trying to alienate myself from it for a few years
>doesn't necessarily want to be a super fem person all the time
>wants a relatively flat chest (B cups at most)
>feel like I can't go to the women's restroom because I would be invading women's spaces
>doesn't dress fem that much anymore and I feel too scared to do it in public
>feel like how I think of women sexually is misogynistic (tbf this only started when detransing lately)
>constantly thinking that I'm faking it for attention or to infantilize myself and that I must have munchausen syndrome
>feels like I also did this to get out of male expectations and responsibilities or maybe I'm just a confused incel
>felt like a guy until I was like 14 when I started puberty
>used to get really mad when people insulted my masculinity as a child and was extremely angry and violent more generally
>Part of me feels like I don't actually care anymore but that also feels like bullshit given I am posting here

Do any of these thing prove that I'm not trans? I don't want to be going through this back and forth with my brain anymore. I have asked this same question to a bunch of other people on other platforms and I just feel like I'm constantly getting hugboxed and affirmed even though I don't deserve it. I feel like real trans women don't think about shit like this.

As a side note I feel like the only evidence that I could be trans is that the tranny gene could be in my family considering I have a member of my extended family who is trans
>>
>>36364452
are you happier with how your body would be on hrt?
>>
>>36364514
I thought I was, at least at first. I didn't like how my breasts made me look even stockier though and the fear of people looking at my ass was palpable
>>
>>36364452
>get gender envy from femboys
This needs to be elaborated on.
>look at AGPesque hentai (gender change, feminization, etc)
This is only relevant if it's part of how or why you're interested in transitioning.
>doesn't necessarily feel dysphoria all the time even when detransing
You don't have to feel dysphoria 24/7, you just need it to impede your life.
>still responds to he/him and deadname even after trying to alienate myself from it for a few years
Has nothing to do with you transitioning.
>doesn't necessarily want to be a super fem person all the time
You can be a tomboy, just note that it'll take a bit more effort.
>wants a relatively flat chest (B cups at most)
This is also fine.
>feel like I can't go to the women's restroom because I would be invading women's spaces
If you're a woman, you belong in women's spaces. If you aren't, this is fine.
>doesn't dress fem that much anymore and I feel too scared to do it in public
Try doing it in your own home, first.
>feel like how I think of women sexually is misogynistic (tbf this only started when detransing lately)
Even women can be misogynistic, so this has nothing to do with you transitioning, but it is good to reflect on this for the women in your life!
>constantly thinking that I'm faking it for attention or to infantilize myself and that I must have munchausen syndrome
Has nothing to do with your transition.
>feels like I also did this to get out of male expectations and responsibilities or maybe I'm just a confused incel
This also has nothing to do with your transition.
>felt like a guy until I was like 14 when I started puberty
And after puberty?
>used to get really mad when people insulted my masculinity as a child and was extremely angry and violent more generally
Has nothing to do with your transition.
>Part of me feels like I don't actually care anymore but that also feels like bullshit given I am posting here
You can post here even if you're cis.
>>
>>36364553
sounds like you didn’t like breasts because they made you look more male, which could be considered gender dysphoria. is it possible that you just have intense imposter syndrome and don’t feel worthy of being trans somehow?
>>
>>36364572
>This needs to be elaborated on.
I want to look like a lot of the cute, lithe, passing femboys I always see online
>This is only relevant if it's part of how or why you're interested in transitioning.
Part of me says it is, I mean my gender euphoria usually starts off really cozy but then gets sexual
>You don't have to feel dysphoria 24/7, you just need it to impede your life.
The fact that I think about gender stuff a lot does but I feel like I'm probably just forcing myself to think about it
>Has nothing to do with you transitioning.
How doesn't it have to do with it?
>You can be a tomboy, just note that it'll take a bit more effort.
I can't do it without passing or else people will just think I'm a dude
>If you're a woman, you belong in women's spaces. If you aren't, this is fine.
I feel like I don't belong and that makes me sad and I don't know why
>Try doing it in your own home, first.
Idk why I just feel like I haven't had the mental energy to do it which sounds like a retarded excuse but thats how I feel lately
>Even women can be misogynistic, so this has nothing to do with you transitioning, but it is good to reflect on this for the women in your life!
I know, I just feel this sense of shame when I feel those things, it also just feels gross
>And after puberty?
I have been questioning ever since I started. Also having body hair grosses me out
>You can post here even if you're cis
I was moreso saying that I obviously care about this gender shit because I wrote this post and everything
>>
>>36364619
Everyone I know says it sounds like I have imposter syndrome over this so it's possible. I'm always comparing myself to real trans women, which include passoid, luckshits, and everyone who doesn't have these conflicting feelings about gender like I have. But at the same time it feels like I could be faking my gender struggles for attention
>>
>>36364809
i’m going to be honest, looking at how you’ve answered the questions thus far i don’t see anything that would point to you not being trans.
>>
>>36364856
When I read it all I see is evidence that I'm faking it, especially because I don't really "feel trans" right now. I feel like I'm just going through the motions
>>
I just realized I accidentally put the title of the post as my name. God fucking damn it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.