[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unconditional 2012.png (1024 KB, 1188x601)
1024 KB
1024 KB PNG
Any recommendations for mtf trans gender bender movie/tv show where the main character isn't a total hon?
>>
>>36364549
No, however if you like syfy.
Try "3 body problem"
>>
>>36364549
>>
>>36364758
>3 body problem
what does that got to do with tragottry besides david beniof and db weiss being two major fags?
>>
>>36364549
I think a lot of shows try to make everything surface level!

No different than the main male character has to be extremely handsome and muscular. The female characters have to be extremely ditsy, huge breast and wide hips. No different than the protagonist has to be some obvious master mind that is extremely intelligent but yet gets outsmarted by a gym bro. So with all those characters being so stereotypical, what makes one thinks that a trans character isn’t going to be obvious looking!

Jamie Clayton plays a lot of roles but she looks female! Kinda similar to how a lot of gay characters has to fit the stereotype that they know fashion, every shade of colour and flamboyant.
>>
Pose
>>
>>36364862
there's some foreign exceptions like just charlie, unconditional, the skin i live in, aus meiner haut
i'm looking for shit like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.