[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696218528412.png (42 KB, 480x480)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
if i go out in public with my hair down smelling like weed will i get a cute stoner bf?
>>
Diagnosis: needs to be forced to take a shower, could potentially be used as a biological weapon to make nearby enemies puke
>>
There's no such thing as a cute stoner bf. Stoners are bums and losers. It's okay to do recreational drugs, but if it's a major part of your personality to the point where you identify as a stoner, you're probably a bum. But no, even a stoner bum probably won't be attracted to your lack of hygiene.
>>
>>36365011
i literally just showered and washed my hair
and did cardio and did my skin care routine and brushed my teeth and flossed. and now i'm going to switch my pillowcase to prevent acne and take my supplements and do my injection
then i might get high idk
>>36365022
the one stoner i know is a very cool and socially successful person

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.