[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4584.png (1.07 MB, 1284x2778)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
There is an instagram trans girl who is absolutely stunning. She would wipe the floor with any cis woman, and yet most of the hateful comments she gets are from ugly ass pieces of shit cis women. I hat makes me angry is that trans women kowtow to cis women and act like lapdogs. I read a few of these ugly cis women for filth and they were shocked. They said, “wow? Are you insulting a REAL woman?” They expect princess treatment from us even when they are shitty. Go for the throat. Don’t bend backwards.
>>
trannies aren't allowed to climb the social ladder, you're supposed to stay in the brave and stunning pet cage
>>
>>36365292
Yeah, you are right. I just wish more trannies realized that cis women are our biggest enemies, more than fags and more than cis men. It angers me how obsequious and sycophantic trannies are towards cis women
>>
>>36365318
that's fucking stupid, some of the most understanding people to me were cis women. you're letting your brain be warped by these other chicks ignoring anyone else
>>
>>36365328
You are fucking dumb. You are stupid. They are pretending to be your friend and then will throw you under the bus. Unless you’re an ugly and autistic transbian
>>
>>36365263
It's kinda obvious that's why woman's only worth is her beauty
>>
>>36365328
they are only "allies" to transbian ogrehon AGP fetishist
>>
>>36365263
I seriously want to do bad things but I won’t because I am in control of myself and my actions and my reactions
>>
>>36365654
Exactly! Women love surrounding themselves with a DUFF (designated ugly fat friend). Women also love to have a pet fag friend because it’s the ultimate accessory. But nowadays, they love having an ogre behemoth tranny as a friend this way they can feel better about themselves and virtue signal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.