[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2469567263457.gif (189 KB, 220x220)
189 KB
189 KB GIF
we NEED to start teaching transgirls how to twerk. it is a valuable part of the overall transition and for keeping a bf. aggressive fast twerking should be normalized, condoned, and praised for trans women
>>
Okay start
>>
>>36365386
i actually tried it once but i think you need to have an ass for it to work
>>
File: 20240630_201335.gif (2.27 MB, 480x360)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
>>36365386
lmao...top kek
transitioning to what???
A pinhead perpetual dress up princess?
You cannot change your fundamental essence. Gender is a construct. All animals with a face are binary.
From the moment of conception.
Talmud Torah tales of multiple genders is malevolent & malicious. Like the genital mutilation of babies. These jew holy books are fucking retarded trash. Anyone peddling this pedophilia deserves African style street justice. Filling the minds of children with doubt so they self harm is a pernicious malevolent mindfuck.
>>
>>36365386
trannies who can't twerk on a dick will never be wife material
>>
>>36365408
make it clap
>>
White sissies live to serve black daddies, twerk it snowbunny sluts.
>>
>>36365386
I was just talking about this in another thread a few days ago. I rarely see videos of trans women twerking. there was one girl here who did and she was good.
>>
>>36365386
pretty based and true. twerking is fun and it turns people on so win win
>>
>>36368085
please never use the word sissy unironically ever again
>>
>>36365386
An all trans girl dance troupe, not like a drag show, but like an unironic dance troupe, has super awesome potential if you think about it.

All the strength and reflexes of a man
All the curves and jiggles of a fit passoid.

Is it about time we once again prove the dominance of the Y-chromosome sisters?
>>
>>36368144
this lil whiteboi never stood a chance
>>
>>36365630
go back brownoid
>>
>>36368144
>>36368168
I cant wait for the BNWO
Please enslave me, daddy. All I wanna do is be a cum bucket for black men.
If disease wasnt a concern, id be at a gloryhole serving three black men at a time all day every day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.