[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719682993114720.png (19 KB, 663x785)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
I tried to apply to some jobs and stuff but i literally cant find a single job that i would enjoy and im smart enough for it. Even the shittiest ones seem really hard. I had to take an IQ test or whatever after they were interested in my application but it made me realize how retarded i actually am... Im genuenly so hopeless i just want to be able to get a stable earning without having to resort to wiping old peoples asses for a living. I need to get laser on my hair at least but from what ive heard its expensive as fuck and idk how much longer i can go on without it even tough im a boymoder. Body hair especially facial hair makes me hate myself more than anything.
>>
Damn, I have nothing
I wish you well
>>
>>36365599
how bad were your IQ test results? if its actually bad enough you qualify for government assistance in a lotta places
any job worth doing is going to take some effort to get into but chances are you're looking in the wrong places for what you're able to handle
you arent giving enough info to actually give real advice for though
>>
>>36365599
if you're an euro you could try studying a field you like and get counseling for which job might be best.
Alternatively I recommend some sort of handywork. Fulfilling, simple, depending on the location well paid with nice benefits, and you can meet cool people if you're lucky. A buddy of mine spends his life gaming and manufacturing machines and is just genuinely happy.
Handywork might make you buff accidentally, but maybe it will just keep your butt in shape. If you go to uni you will have to be careful not to get topped accidentally on the way.
>>
>>36365599
i will give you a tip
you can just lie on the applications

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.