[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are the chances HRT gives me tits like this?
>>
>>36365779
Women have tits by the flaw characteristic of the word ugly. The only women I like are the ones that could Top surgery and then they lack the dick
>>
>>36365779
the chances are not zero but very low
also i would not make a video like this while wearing a cross necklace
>>
>>36365779
nonexistent
>>
if the cis women you’re related to have big tits, that probably increases the chances
>>
>>36365866
No it doesn't all the women in my family have high tits and i still have tiny cones after 4 years not even C cups
>>
>>36365893
>doesn't understand the basic statistical concept of "chances"
Fembrained ygmi
>>
>>
>>36365779
remember sourcing this whore last time she was posted here:
https://x.com/nicoleponyxo
https://www.tiktok.com/@nicoleponyxo
>>
>>36365821
The cross boosts engagement using seething christcuck commenters
>>
>>36365779
1% maybe.
>>
>>36365915
>doesn’t understand the basic statistical concept of ‘70% of trannies who have been on HRT for 3 years have smaller than A cups which Is obviously not explained by genetics”
retarded, ngmi
>>
>>36365796
offtopic kys eslnigger
>>
>>36365779
Does your mother have large breasts? If so then you are much more likely to get larger breasts yourself. If you have XXY chromosomes then not only will they develop much faster (not a good thing in most cases), but that also increases the likelihood of larger breasts.
It is very possible for MtFs to get very large natural chests that put many cis women to shame. It just takes some genetic luck.

Personally, I'm planning on getting a reduction.
>>
>>36365779
fuck fuck fuck I NEVER cared about my boobs until I lost weight and they deflated. FUCK. Why did I not care before and now I am burning with envy
>>
>>36365893
>>36366435
this dumb nigga doesn't understand genetics
>>
>>36365796
tits are hot, kill yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.