[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>femboy literally destroys and mind controls everyone spreading death everywhere in order to fulfill his goal of having the honorable muscle bound warrior Giga Chad as his husband
Femboys and tranners be honest. Was Miquella justified in what he did? Was Radahn worth Miquellas gay panic?
>>
>>36365974
Nigga jobbed to a woman, and then jobbed to you twice.
>>
>>36366001
>Nigga jobbed to a woman
Malenia is a mind control discarded cuck that didn't manage to achieve anything she set out to do. Radahn stopped her.
>then jobbed to you twice
Yeah. Kinda hard to win against something that god itself said "nah your ass ain't gonna die to anything as long as I am around.
We have divine plot armor and immortality.
>>
people using he/him for miquela are r-tarded
>>
>>36366080
The game itself refers to him as"him". Also it is ok you can say "retarded" here.
>>
>>36366091
>The game itself
miyazaki is a hack and the fat fuck is even worse
miquella is the most feminine girl in the entire game how are you going to call her a boy with a straight face
>>
>>36366174
>how are you going to call her a boy with a straight face
Watch me. Miquella is an evil gay boy who has the hots for handsome muscle daddies. He is pretty though.
Also I doubt that Miyazaki wrote that. This has fat fuck J.R. Martin written all over it.
>>
>>36366197
>Also I doubt that Miyazaki wrote that. This has fat fuck J.R. Martin written all over it.
lol absolutely not
this is pure japanese fujobait, and miquella is basically a remake of gwyndolin anyway
miyazaki's second biggest fetish is femboys, while grrm doesn't have characters like that at all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.