[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You are a man if you had an activated SRY gene in the womb.
You are a woman if you had an inactivated or absent SRY gene in the womb.
Simple as.

>wow you're really reducing wymxnhood down to a gene?
Not an argument
>>
>>36366894
how can i tell if i did
>>
>>36366919
if you have a penis
>>
>>36366894
but brains!!
>>
>>36366894
i bet if the same image was posted using a non-ironic character it would be considered off-topic
>>
>>36366894
Does doctor chud, the most reputable sexuologist agree with blacked cobson on this matter doe?
>>
>>36366924
im cutting it off
>>
Even without an SRY gene active you still can look male from the effects of the other genes on the Y chromosome. If you have a Y chromosome at all, you will look male.
>>
>>36366924
i know someone who did not have an activated sry gene in the womb with a penis
>>
>>36366894
testosterone receptors also matter sometimes some women have active SRY gene but their testosterone receptors don't work
>>
>>36366955
no idiot you don't know anything about chromosomes you fucking retard think that they are different from genes
>>
>>36366960
thinkin about it they also were labeled a woman so the original post still holds but they also had a penis
>>
>>36366894
STFU here's an mtf engineering a lentivirus to knockout the DMRT-1 gene and make her balls produce estrogen https://forum.biohack.me/index.php?p=/discussion/2931/i-made-a-crispr-cas9-viral-vector-to-knockout-the-dmrt1-gene-in-humans-and-had-it-manufactured
>>
>>36367006
This would only work if you injected a fetus with it. One of the comments even says this
>>
>>36367006
Imagine what trannies could accomplish if they spent their time spicing instead of coding.
>>
>>36366973
even without the effects of testosterone you can still look male even with CAIS
>>
>>36366894
you weren't even there..
>>
>>36367084
imagine what trannies would accomplish if we didnt have to deal with these constant asinine "YWNBAW" comments constantly
>>
>>36367068
The comments are full of retards including one guy bitching nonsensically, just ignore it
>>
the sir gene
>>
y chromosome means male
>>
>>36366894
Inactivated SRY gene does not cause ovary development; if you have an inactive SRY gene you will not develop into a pedantic biological woman

Try again chuddy
>>
>>36367097
No. If your body doesn't respond to androgens, it won't androgenize. The only thing sex chromosomes do is tell the body to produce hormones. If the hormones have no effect, the chromosomes have no effect
>>
>>36367115
He is right though. Editing your genes won't do anything except maybe give you cancer if you're a grown human.
>>
>>36367194
You could have looked up what DMRT1 knockout does before commenting. It already feminizes mice.
>>
>>36367194
still worth it. id rather have cancer than be a man
>>
>>36366894
Wow a transphobe that knows something past chromosomes
I’m genuinely impressed
>>
>>36367167
the bones will still be shaped male due to the genes on the y chromosome
>>
>>36367205
Yeah you might be right. I tried reading about it but I'm too dumb to understand this shit
>>
>Heh what is a woman? I bet you can't answer that fucking lib troon
>My definition of woman? This week it's this obscure gene, last week it was gametes and before that the hormone wash in the womb
>>
>>36367247
which genes?
>>
File: 1719654869615234.jpg (54 KB, 398x384)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Nothing about the physical world matters to genderists anyway

If there were 100 sexes there would just be 100 ways to be cis
>>
>>36367313
we don't know yet which ones, we just know for sure they work that way cuz there's CAIS who still have masculine features
>>
>>36367320
lol cope
you're just seeing a woman with a big chin or whatever and assuming that it must be masculinization because she's cais, as if cis women never look like anything less than anime characters
we've sequenced the Y chromosome, you should be able to indicate the "bone structure genes".
>>
>>36367320
You might be confusing CAIS with partial or mild androgen insensivity. When you look at photos they're mostly a mix of people with CAIS, MAIS and PAIS
>>
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.