[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1681382978657092.jpg (184 KB, 1024x1280)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Marketplace: is it easier to be a bottom or a top?
I have the impression that tops are more rare because they need to put in more effort into sex but bottom are kinda manipulative and teasing like women and trick tops into fucking them.
And then it seems like most gay guys are periodically switching between those perks and inconveniences as they get tired of it
>>
why ask about fags and post a trans pic? makes no sense
>>
>>36367042
It is easier to BE a bottom than a top, I think, but it is easier to get attention as a top rather than a bottom. I think high quality partners are rare in both markets
>>
>>36367042
when I was a top I never had sex and now that I'm a bottom I can get sex whenever I want
>>
>>36367089
I never understood how that works
>>
>>36367107
like how to get sex or how to become a bottom or what?
>>
>>36367089
>when I was a top I never had sex
Why? I've never tried being a bottom, but being a top feels like easymode. My bf is more attractive than me, every bottom I've been with was more attractive than me
>>
>>36367127
Why tops have it harder than bottoms
>>
>>36367061
>bottom are kinda manipulative
Most of them are not real women, they just get more cock being feminine...
>>
>>36367042
Depends on a region. Some places are dominated by bottoms. Some by tops. Generally if you can host it is much easier all around.
>>
>>36367042
Tops have to do all the work, including courting.
It's not even that they're less attractive it's that a percentage of bottoms consider bottoming to be equivalent to laziness and do absolutely nothing to contribute, so if the top doesn't do it, they don't get laid. The bottom will still get dick since another top is gonna do the work, since they're expected to anyway.
So it's easier being a bottom. Only the highest status tops have it easy and they're the ones with the triple digit body counts. Most bottoms stay out of the triple digit range mainly by choice, not to say it's a bad choice but it is a choice.

Really you could read all of this as top=man, bottom=woman and it works the same way. Gays just switch out one or both for whatever other set up they want.
>>
>>36367130
I didn't know how to top
>>36367183
probably
>>
>>36367305
Lol you're just a bottom and you always were a bottom

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.