[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718473652790893.png (248 KB, 660x721)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
im a stealth tranny who is friends with a lot of chuds online. occasionally ill see how they talk about trannies and it breaks my heart. i think if i was murdered some of my friends would joke about it, never knowing it was me. how can people be so heartless?
>>
>>36367164
I already abandoned mine. The problem is that now I have no one.
But whenever I remember all the harm they did to me, I feel like it was worth it.
>>
>>36367164
No one would laught or should laugh if you suffered any harm. You should be beloved and cared
>>
Why are you friends with them? Especially online friends, you should not have a strong attachment to them.
>>
>>36367209
yeah the first time i stopped hanging out with chuds it was good for my mental health. i should never have gone back im just fucking stupid
>>
>>36367164
Maybe get new friends. I'll be your friend anon.
>>
>>36367215
thank you. i wish i felt that way about myself
>>36367220
idk ive always been drawn to hanging out with people who hate me idk whats wrong with me
>>36367236
if you want, can't guaruntee i will be very active or available though im very lame
>>
>>36367258
post discord
>>
>>36367164
umm stand up to them? I told my best friend off of 15 years because he started acting weird to me when I started transitioning. we are no longer friends, but I have a bunch of new fiends that love me.
you should always be trying to make the world a better place and doing what's right, especially with people you are close too.
you are the only person that can reach them, it's kind of like your job and if you lose some friends good riddance. they never actually liked you.
>>
>>36367322
i want to do this but i guess im too fearful of just being laughed off and having my bf harassed again like last time i tried to stand up
>>
>>36367359
>having my bf harassed again like last time i tried to stand up
What happened?
>>
>>36367359
ive noticed they respect you much more when you stand up to them. especially if you're afraid. they can sense all of that.

know the truth in your heart and then you wont be able to stop yourself from illuminating them

the truth is that every human is priceless, especially trans lives. and every word ripples out into the infinite, like the butterfly effect
>>
>>36367359
If you already have a boyfriend that lives you why you need the approval of a bunch of hateful random people online?
>>
>>36367164
overwhelming majority of people specially men hate faggots and trannies that's just the way people are anything outside of the norm is hated
>>
>>36367823
No they don't. Just a small portion of hateful idiots does.

People like op have relatives, friends and partners who love them from the depth of their hearts
>>
>>36367842
this. everywhere i go they love me. i told the hot mechanic today i was trans and he lit up and thought it was awesome. gave me a hug when i left. im in a deeply red state. whats funny is my california family kind of disowned me when i transitionined but my midwest family, who are all repubilcans, loved me more than ever. so you really never know with people
>>
>>36367434
twitter drama. basically i got torn apart for being trans and left twitter for unrelated reasons and all the ppl who hated me went after my bf and made fun of him for dating a tranny and stuff
>>36367438
i genuinely feel like they respect me less. could be brainworms. i stand my ground on important issues to the people who know im trans but i feel that makes me look like a stereotypical woke tranny idk if thats just brainworms
>>36367524
delusions of grandeur
>>36367823
i dont think most people even hate us i think the majority just think its a choice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.