[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GP3IB54XgAAg_pK.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1350)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
What get this idea into the head of AFABs? 9/10 FtMs I see on dating apps are just fat ugly women
>>
>>36367261
I've told this story a few times on here but I went to an eating disorder clinic with a few FTMs and they allllll detransitioned when they got their eating disorder under control. It's definitely tied to 'being comfortable in your body' in some way that is hard for them to parse out and they think trooning will solve it. Once they recovered from the ED the GD disappeared
>>
I think it's partly this >>36367271 and partly the fact that ftms pick up a cartoon version of masculinity where taking care of yourself is for fags and therefore for women therefore not for men. Some very bad hygiene too. Nasty untrimmed facial hair. That kind of thing.
>>
>>36367261
the exact opposite happened to me
>>
>>36367261
A lot of ftms have been molested or sexually abused and eating yourself up to a giant cow to make yourself "unappealing" is a common trauma cope to that. As is becoming a man to escape womanhood
>>
It's the exact same thing as "I am a failed male who cannot do masculinity, I am a woman because I am sooooo bad at being a male, I am so weak and unmanly so I am a woman." Big lard women do not see themselves embodying femininity the way it's usually presented so in their minds they MUST be men
>>
>>36367344
Social dysphoria is a spook. Gender dysphoria, if it is to have any reality at all, must be inherently cosmetic.
>>
>>36367344
the difference is that ftms actually buy into the gender woo woo and genuinely convince themselves they have male brains while mtfs just hate themselves
>>
>>36367261
most ftm I know have anorexia nervosa or bulimia
>>
>>36367261
hot people don't stay on the market
>>
>>36367686
No they don't. The average reddit hon is enjoying euphoria boners. I rather be near a ftm than be near that lol
>>
>>36367922
When was the last time you saw a hot pooner?
>>
>>36367956
the twinks i want to please impregnate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.