[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d5b.jpg (67 KB, 680x907)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
So I just started injecting E at 24(lmao) but I'm kinda overwhelmed with where to start with transition, too many years of male socialization has shaped my habits and personality, any advice? For now I'm just training my voice.
Also I know I will prob never pass or whatever but I wanna get as close as possible.
>>
>>36367511
Started at 32.

Hang in there, it gets easier
>>
>>36367517
thanks, how old are you now?
>>
>>36367533
36 now! How did I get so old!?
>>
>>36367511
31. But I'm re-transitioning. Originally trooned out at 20.

24 is still pretty young. You've got this!
>>
>>36367511
since you're just starting out (hey hey, welcome to the club), you'll probably have a good few months where you can reliably stealth. use those months to look over your lifestyle and habits and see if any of the areas need improvement.

started out at 21 (late as well lol) and most of what I did starting out was just getting rid of bad habits (coffee addiction), fixing up my diet, exercising more, sleeping on time, having better hygiene, learning skincare and haircare, and other little things and improvements that'll help you feel better about yourself as you go through the transition and makes it a lot easier to put yourself out there eventually too.
>>
>>36367511
18 ):
gl you got this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.