[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715231220062051.png (20 KB, 640x630)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
i think cute little trans girls standing with their cute little pps hard is very hot
>>
>>36367762
but i don’t like it being there :(
>>
>>36367841
why not? its like a clitty
i love putting trans girl clitties in my mouth
>>
>>36367900
it’s explicitly not a clit though, in fact it’s just about as far as you can get from one
>>
>>36367762
me too!!!
>>
>>36367762
I wanna cum all over cute smol trans girl pp and see the lust and awe in their eyes as I smack it around with my cock that's like 3x bigger
>>
>>36367762
I don't have a pp
>>
>>36367762
what constitutes “little”?
>>
>>36368025
any size! i love em all. i just say little cuz theyre girls so graceful and smooth
>>
>>36368098
little specifically means small though and i want to know how small
>>
>>36367762
Same except when it's 10" and thicker than their arm (slightly above average girth)
>>
>>36368106
i just said i love all sizes
>>
>>36367762
genuine question, and i mean it i’m trying to act in as good faith as possible, what do you consider your sexuality? as a trans girl one of my biggest concerns is with how my penis effects the way potential partners see me, and so i’m curious what’s your perspective on this.
>>
>>36368191
straight. but i only like passoids. if u look like a girl then u a girl i mean a penis is just ur sexual organ so it would be the sameif u had a vagina its just for pleasure
>>
>>36368098
i got a 7 incher
>>
>>36368287
i love u
>>
>>36368191
I'm bisexual, but this does not mean we see or find you attractive as a man. Attraction to men and women feels genuinely different and I can tell that from my experience attraction to trannies is always female attraction.
Even the way your body behaves and reacts to sex is, even with the penis, much more close to having sex with a women than a man.

For example men aren't that sensitive in their errogeneous zones, meaning you can kiss their neck and ears, suck their nipples, tickle them, whatever they won't get much out of it. Women, cis and trans, on the other hand are very sensitive and can even get orgasms from that.

This also holds for the genitalia. To get a man off you usually need to really jerk them of or full on suck them off. With a tranny whose much more sensitive, it's often enough just to rub over the glans, or lust to slightly kiss and lick the tip. This is very similar to how a cis women reacts when you play with her clitoris.
Also anal sex is much more intense then with guys.

Overall sex with a tranny is sex with a women. Sure you have a penis, but this still behaves more like a vagina than a cis men's penis.
>>
>>36368355
I am a girl but this makes me depressed for men how do you enjoy sex like that
>>
>>36368254
that’s a fair opinion to have, i mostly view myself the same way, i probably wouldn’t mind as much if i was completely passing
>>36368355
this is kinda a game changer for me. the biggest reason i couldn’t date bi’s was cause i was constantly worried about if they really saw me as a woman or simply a feminine man. i can’t deny that i don't and likely won’t resemble a woman perfectly, but knowing that despite that you can still see me as one, and that my body reacts like one, is deeply encouraging. thank you anon, you’ve greatly quelled my fears
>>
>>36368412
thats not really true
the pp is very sensitive for boys too the tip and the part below the tip
>>
>>36368414
trannies here have low esteem so ur probably a passoid
>>
>>36368159
that answer just feels like a cop out when you specifically used the word little
>>
>>36368417
next time I see one I will try to stimulate it there
>>
>>36368425
i mean people have previously told me to “shut the fuck up and go outside in girlmode” but i’ll never get over the feeling that it was hugboxxing, thanks for the encouragement though
>>
>>36368412
Generally the male orgasm is more intensive and explosive in a sense, while the female orgasm is more easy to trigger but not as intense.
So while as a man you just stimulate until you reach climax and then have a short burst of extreme intensity, women (and this includes trans women) have smaller ones, but because they can have multiple with nearly no relapsation time, you can stack them.

It's just different, but I'll be honest it's probably the only thing I actually envy women for

>>36368417
When was the last time you came multiple times from just getting your tip rubbed with one finger for just a few minutes? I at most came once like this, and this only when I was holding back for days before.

There are worlds between male and female orgasms
>>
>>36368417
I made a trans women pass out from doing nothing than rubbing her between my index finger and thumb. I don't know about you, but I never got so much stimulation from just that that I passed out
>>
>>36368414
I'm glad it helped you, I know this is a topic bothering many trans women, especially as "feminine penis" has become a meme. But as someone who had sex with men and women I can tell you your penis is closer to a cis women's clit than to my cis male penis.

Also just physiologically, the penis and the clit are biologically pretty much identical. It's literally just the hormonal state of the body that makes them react differently to stimuli

And one thing that may interest you as well, this also means that many female specific sex toys that are designed for the clit (e.g. sucker that create a vacuum to suck the clit in and out) work really well on trans women while working not at all on cis men
>>
>>36368520
yeah this is why I think it is depressing to be a man
>>
>>36368577
wait is this real? a toy might not only make maintenance bearable, but outright enjoyable. i guess i’ve got some homework to look into, in case it ends up making my life a whole lot easier here’s a big thank you anon, and even if not i appreciate the help
>>
>>36368677
Just one things about toys. Many toys for women are buit with the assumption of an unmoving clit, which your penis sadly is not. So things like vibrators to stick in your panties or so won't work. But those toys that are designed to be directly put on the clit work fine
>>
>>36368702
I used to use a butterfly vibrator effectively (I wonder whatever happened to it)
>>
>>36367960
Stop caring so much what other people think :3
>>
>>36367762
What if it doesn't even get hard anymore?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.