[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719432398433637.jpg (480 KB, 2000x2000)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
I want to cheat on my cis gf with a transwoman who wears her clothing and insults her while we fuck.
>>
>>36367925
Yeah alright anon sure how much are you willing to pay?
>>
>>36367925
Ayegeeeepeee
>>
Speaking from experience transgirls are very empathetic and will probably feel bad for your gf. Bringing up your wife or gf while fucking your trans mistress is a real mood killer
>>
you dont deserve a partner at all tbqh, honestly you should kill yourself for fetishizing the suffering of someone you claim to care about
>>
>>36367925
I've worn the lingerie of multiple mens' wives at their request. and im not even a tranny lol
>>
>>36367925
once a guy I was sort of seeing brought a vibrator over that I'm like 99% sure he stole from his wife
>>
>>36367925
hot
>>
>>36367925
If she has pretty clothes Id call that bitch out for the dry cunt she is and let you pound away ^^
>>
>>36368003
actually intelligent take.
>>
>>36367925
wow i love this photo, she has features i'm insecure about on my body but she's gorgeous!
>>
>>36368104
they're fetishizing the pleasure in their genitals at the thought of that fantasy, not hurting their partner... that comes from the presumption of monogamy, something they've agreed on despite knowing full-well that such fantasies exist in people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.