[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Wall.png (372 KB, 588x512)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
The wall is so fucking scary.
>When you're at the edge of the wall between being socially acceptable and being a shunned pariah.
>>
>>36368064
i'm at the edge of the wall now. maybe 1 or 2 years left
>>
>>36368074
And there is just nothing that can be done.
What are you going to do as an old lady?
>>
>>36368064
That's because they started when they were grandparent age, if you start young enough that you look like a woman and pass at a point and keep testosterone out of your body you won't masculinize you'll just look like an older lady. Which is fine if you take care of yourself you can still look good.
>>36368109
Same stuff I do now really, I think I have a good ways until I hit it though. I'm almost 30 but people think I'm like 18 all the time
>>
>>36368074
Same. I can feel it. Like razors edge. I'm trying to get a long term bf before its too late.
>>
>>36368064
yikes imagine going to dr harrison lee
>>
>>36368064
wait, isnt she like 80? thats not a wall, thats a ceiling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.