[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719519830950985.jpg (80 KB, 788x711)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>I have a mental disorder that causes me to feel like I was born in an incorrectly sexed body and need to cut my penis/breasts off to make myself feel comfortable. I completely understand the repercussions of my decision but choose to accept the risks because I won't be able to feel happy without taking them.
Normies: Even if I disagree with you, I believe you should be allowed to get any elective surgery you want as long as youre an adult who understands the repercussions of their own actions. It's your body, you should be allowed to do whatever you want with it.

>I have a mental disorder that causes me to feel like one of my limbs is a foreign object that doesn't belong to me and need to cut my leg off to make myself feel comfortable. I completely understand the repercussions of my decision but choose to accept the risks because I won't be able to feel happy without taking them.
Normies: YOU NEED MENTAL HELP WTF YOU CANT WANT TO CHT OFF YOUR LEG. YOURE CUTTING OFF HEALTHY ORGANS AND NEED SSRIS AND THERAPY.

Why is it like this
>>
>>36368118
shut up
>>
>>36368118
Because having traits of the opposite sex isn't a disability but missing limbs is
>>
>>36368588
tell that to the botched srussies and the people who have literally killed themselves over them
>>
>>36368588
Lol in what world is a mutilated dick not a disability you literally get paid money by the government if you can prove you dont get boners because of military service let alone getting your dick blown off
>>
>>36368628
Plenty of good results too and people who said it improved their life massively, many of those for the few botched ones, and those are on the hackjob surgeons, people get other botched elective surgeries like knee replacements or plastic surgery or whatever but nobody is bitching about that and trying to take rights away like they do with us
>>
>>36368118
Because the gay rights movement had trans people inside. that’s it. It’s that simple. For real.

It’s one of those things we can’t have discourse about because the cognitive dissonance is fundamental to our common morals, even if it makes no sense. Most of which you can blame the Nazis for ruining. Lots of their medical science and political theory was considered the height of intellectual and scientific progressivism. But they lost the war.

Which is why our pets don’t live forever and we curse retarded people with the being born into a life of suffering that brings misery to the people around them.
>>
>>36368657
>you literally get paid money by the government if you can prove you dont get boners because of military service let alone getting your dick blown off
Remember this next time someone tries to center trannies in discussion as an aggressor against norms, while holding onto some theocratic puritanism towards sex and gender.
>>
>>36368724
Do redditfags just say words they don't know because they think they sound cool? Theocrat? Seriously? You realize that the term refers to religious leaders wielding state power and not people having religious opinions? There's like one theocracy on the entire planet that im aware of and thats iran. Maybe the papacy too ig? Point is you're a retard
>>
>>36368747
>word choice doesn't meet my rigid criteria, ergo I am incapable of understanding a very easy to grasp point or idea
Idk anon, I think you're projecting again...
>>
>>36368118
If the person cutting off their leg has tried every other option to live with it, statistics support a quality of life increase after amputation, and lifelong distress plus high suicide risks are frequently reported for cases where the leg remains unamputated, I think we’d find a lot more people in support of them amputating their leg.
>>
I wanted to be a wizard what's the suicide rate?
>>
>>36370143
I've heard the on-job danger rate is pretty high...
>>
>>36368833
>i know you are but what am i
>>
>>36368118
This is a very poor quality post for a frogpost.
I didn't autism at all.
>>
>>36368118
>frog poster
>shit thread / take
every single time
>>
File: 20240701_124903.gif (2.2 MB, 480x360)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>36368118
Change or desist current ...kek, meds.
Ssri skittles are making you dahooo.
They obviously don't help. What other self defeating activities are you involved in?
>>
Why do chud retards pretend like they just invented Cotards syndrome to own trannies

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.