[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why are trans women like this?
>>
>>36368583
same reason why the community is disproportionately mtf. its a fetish for most.
>>
is this how normalfags talk with each other?
>>
>>36368583
Cause you're a cringe terminally online beta male, and so you're only gonna come across the ones who are cringe terminally online beta males.
>>
>>36368583
so fucking gross, exactly how a male would prey after others except he tries his best to seem innocent
>>
>>36368583
Retroactively. Exclusively playing heals/support classes in games was the single biggest warning sign I missed.
It sounds stupid now, but at the time I really did think healslutting was just innocent fun. Look at me now.
>>
>>36368596
as far as im concerned all marriage is "gay" marriage
>>
>>36368583
gooner agp transfems should be shot
>>
wydag who desperately wants to suck cock and only plays wrecking ball?
>>
Overwatch is the fucking gayest game of all time and you deserve this god awful interaction because of your shit taste
>>
>>36368583
A real trans woman would never play video games. What you're witnessing is an AGP rapehon.
>>
>>36368583
you mean why are agps like this look how that one even says man and has balls in the name
>>
>>36368624
>gooner agp transfems should be shot
Yeah they absolutely ruin our image especially when they don't even put in effort and look like weird dudes
>>36368642
>A real trans woman would never play video games. What you're witnessing is an AGP rapehon.
I'm straight and pretty passing and I like playing video games, I usually like playing more calm ones though, I've been liking Subnautica and Animal Crossing, very comfy. A friend of mine who's stealth plays even more autistic games than I do, she plays stuff like grand strategy
>>
>>36368614
>Look at me now.
But you didn't include an image. Are you invisible? Am I talking to an invisible person? :0
>>
>>36368759
It is just a figure of speech.
My point is that I went from heal slutting for futa draenei tanks in my teens to ending up medically and socially transitioning.
>>
>>36368583
meira balls
>>
>>36368583
Genuinely, why DO transwomen think it's okay to be overly sexual with everyone? I know a lot of them are on the spectrum but that kind of feels like a cop out since most autists I know just don't bother flirting for fear of making people uncomfortable... so what is it? And why isn't it more frowned upon?
>>
>>36369349
The fact they went full tranny means they probably lack any shits the give about how they make people feel, and are so desperate for affection they shoot their shit Everytime they get it. Since most, especially online, are Basement swelling troglodytes
>>
>>36368583
I don't know, I've had clones of this person add me and just assume I was like them and that I would like being talked to like that
>>
File: 20240701_183625.gif (2.2 MB, 480x360)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>36368583
>>36368594
Winner winner hormone dinner
>>
>>36368642
biden said last week that hstses are allowed to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time randomizers as much as they want
>>
>>36368583
being a mercy main is pain, although some times the comments come from a dps player who can carry you so there's a silver lining
its a shame cause even with her being weak she has a fun playstyle
>>36368614
real
>>36368634
ow is good people slag it off too much
>>
I used to main mercy but got bored of that shit so now I just go crazy on echo
>>
>>36368583
>two disgusting bepenised moids talk about putting jizz on each other

Charming. Very Mercy-like.
>>
>>36368583
I think rapehons are hot and now that I think about it, its because in every aspect theyre men :3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.