[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4811.jpg (133 KB, 1080x1620)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>be me
>"""boymoder""" (for lack of better term)
>archetypal personality thereof (sheepish, awkward, quick to confusion or flustered)
>primary sense of humour in friend group is faux romantic/sexual implications
>friend hugs me and cups my ass
>don't really pay it mind but dying on the inside
>same friend is going away for a bit
>hugs me and kisses me on the forehead
>neither of these have ever happened before
>but at the same time the whole running gag makes reading things like this so confusing
fml bro...
>>
>>36368589
he may be a little interested
>>
>>36368589
I have a solution!!
Introduce me to your friend group, overtime I'll integrate and learn all the in jokes. After awhile I'll try fuck one of your bros.
Then I'll let you know if they're just joking :)
>>
>>36368589
As a guy who had a boymoder friend that he was definitely interested in, I'd say he's interested

>Hugging
Okay I hugged more of my friends
>Forehead kiss
Did that twice, only with her, but also only because she was really sad and needed some intimate support
>Cups ass
Yeah I didn't even go that far with her

Unless he does that stuff with more people I'd say there's a fair chance he's interested
>>
>>36369335
nta but I've gone through multiple male friend groups.. they just.. do that. I have been groped too many times in too many different ways as a joke..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.