[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bateman.jpg (58 KB, 750x558)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I'm a 6'2 manmoder and I don't expect a miracle here.
My hips are relatively (for an unlucky midshit) wide and I basically don't really have fat around my hip area.
What can I do to massively increase the amount of fat around it and simultaneously decrease muscle mass around my shoulders (yes I know they are wide).
7 months HRT, 19 years old, breast growth has been slow but I don't eat a lot, so it's not surprising.
https://unsee cc/album#msxPKma7T6ne
>>
>>36368739
Eat more. Breast growth will make your shoulders look better proportionally and give you bigger hips. Do butt exercises to make hips and butt nicer. Aside from that, it's just waiting for the hormones to keep working.
>>
>>36368739
the most you can do at that point is just to keep eating, and probably eat more than you currently do. more calories will help with breast growth and ideally should increase the amount of fat on your hips. as long as you aren’t actively working them out, shoulder muscles should take care of themselves with time
>>
>>36368790
What exercises would you recommend?
>>36368825
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>36368739
hopefully your breasts can get more centered, this is a natural consequence of being tall (also having a large frame). For hips gain weight and hopefully lose a little but not all, and you will keep the fat you've packed on your legs and hips. Also try wearing a corset for a little to improve your whr. Try to atrophy the muscles in your delts with more time, weight loss and preferably not lifting heavy shit if you can help it. good luck
>>
>>36369070
I guess it's over.
>>
>>36368739
Wide hips? Letting a man (like myself) pump a few loads into you aught to help, I heard the protein or something activates something to improve titty growth
>>
>>36370127
I'm more manly than you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.