[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

"Gender Affirming Care": we will affirm you so much you are so heckin valid minority tranner
"Transgender Care": we will give you hrt and make you feel better :)

"Transfem": omg ur so feminine estrogenized fem-thing
"Trans Women": hi woman :)

"Gender Expansive Youth": expanding the boundaries! fighting against the heteronormative system!
"Trans Youth": kids can be trans, too :)

Anyone else absolutely HATE THESE STUPID NEW TERMS the normies are using.
Like, its all 100% ignorant virtue signaling and it pisses me off when people get all offended when I GET OFFENDED about all of it
And now everyone is using these dumb ass terms just like latinx and completely ignoring how offensive it is to the population that it is supposed to be "supporting"
I wish we never went mainstream fml
>>
I haaate "transmasc" and "transfem". We aren't transitioning to masculine and feminine, but to trans men and trans women. It sounds infantalizing and another way to imply we aren't "real" men and women.
>>
>>36369156
fun story once when I was looking for someone to look in my vagina post srs I was recommended an endo by someone local and when I asked if he'd be able to do vagina stuff was told that wasn't so important because he would be affirming. So I guess he'll call me "she" but not provide competent gyn care and I'm supposed to be happy with that? Although the hit rate on "affirming" doctors actually calling me "she" is 1 out of 3. at this point I get worried when they start talking about how affirming they are.
>>
>>36369156
we should kill our "allies"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.