[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1007.jpg (80 KB, 956x944)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
i took the bait and i bought the estrogen and androcur. If i don’t pass in a year i rope.
>>
Boyclit status?
>>
>>36369807
I gave myself two years kek I know I won't pass, I look worse than Sophie
>>
>>36369817
Do you make good music at least?
>>
>>36369823
I meant the one on 4chan
>>
>>36369807
Anon. Give it a little more than a year. That's not how hrt works. Give it 3
>>
>>36369830
Nothing changes after thw first 6 months
>>
>>36369839
That's literally retarded but it's ok you wouldn't know that cause you haven't been through it yet, you also have to have good levels and then there are other things to consider like prog (usually after tanner 3, or the 1 year mark) different AAs, etc. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>36369830
Not op, but that's too long. I'm a victim of Zoomer brain, if I don't see any good progress by the first year I'm reevaluating the life plan
>>
>>36369863
You can literally choose to set and stick to long term goals. Anything in life takes dedication. Granted transitioning is a pretty retarded thing to dedicate effort to. Fix this way of thinking or you will forever be a consumer and nothing beyond that.
>>
>>36369886
I mean, I am sticking to the goal of sterilising myself for a year, month 3 atm.. but dedicating time to goals is hard as fuck and I think I'll just live a sub optimal life, shit is so much easier
>>
>>36369860
My """breasts""" haven't hurt for a month. Its obvious the changes are over for me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.