[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Denise_Bryson.jpg (42 KB, 490x686)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
David Duchovny as Denise Bryson is one of the only actually good instances of "cissoid man plays as tran". Somehow, he has tgirl swag. Imagine if agent Bryson actually medically transitioned.
>>
xhe is licherally me
>>
>>36369932
in The Return they mention she's on HRT, no?

Terrance Stamp in Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert is the other big one of these for me (however, it is an Australian movie, so probably don't watch if you're Asian)
>>
>>36370369
his part in season 3 is so fucking funny. I mean the fact they pitched his voice down, plus David Lynch giving that goofy pro trans screed in his weird transatlantic accent. it's so good dude.
>>
>>36369932
Would.
>>
File: Marina_(F&H).png (93 KB, 182x360)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>36369932
Anyone else getting Marina vibes from that pic?
>>
>>36370627
What's she from?
>>
>>36370635
Fear & Hunger, the second game. They're great games.
>>
>>36369932
denise was amazing in season 2
but denise in season 3 just felt like a transphobic caricature because the actor is like 10 years older and no longer able to successfully crossdress
>>
>>36370479
i told all yer colleagues, those clown COMICS, to fix their hearts er DIE
i love his delivery of practically every line in the Return
>>
>>36371314
I love that David clearly holds all his actors to the highest standards but makes 0 effort to act when he's on screen.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.