[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would you date a Latinks person or are they too spicy for you?
>>
>>36369996
as long as they don't call themselves latinx, sure
>>
>>36369996
A lot of people forget that South American’s are mostly Spaniards.

What’s fools people is that certain countries in South America had more slaves or native americans so they are more mixed.

It probably would shock people to know that a large majority of Spaniards have Blue Eyes
>>
>>36369996
I'm dating one rn, my bf is from El salvador
>>
>>36370618
I love Salvodorans, truly a gorgeous people
>>
>>36371376
his belly button looks like it can swallow me whole
>>
>>36369996
I am Turkish and I look like that and I love it
>>
>>36369996
FUCK I LOVE WHITE MEN
>>
>>36371376
Kek they had a big problem with gangs but the bukele guy seems to have cleaned up alot of it, I visited there solo as a skinny white guy and never felt unsafe
>>
>>36369996
>when im 50% [country that hasnt had a defined "native race" in half a millenium]
>>
Would I date a nazi spawnling? Probably not unless his grandfather brought some of that famous nazi gold to the new world and his family was now loaded.
>>
>>36369996
>Latinks
Cringe ass disgusting gay ass buzzwordy faggot ass dumb fuck stupid retarded piece of shit of a made up word by gringo prog kids who think they are latino cause they have like an aunt called María or some stupid shit.

t. Colombian MtF tranny dating a gringo
>>
>>36370080
it’s crazy how buck broken south america is over race. those mfers all hate niggers and want to be white more than anyone else
>>
>>36369996
Id date anyone as long as they dont onions about their culture all the time. Italians are so fucking gay about every little minute detail of their food
>>
>>36369996
im spanish but everyone assumes im german or scandi, it's annoying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.