[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1651.jpg (66 KB, 564x679)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
i need a twinkhon puppy girl transbian so badly, progesterone makes me wanna rail easy to overstimulate autism puppy girls. how do i make this feeling go away.
>>
I just hate you faggots so much
>>
>>36370246
I also want a possibly autistic twinkhon puppygirl gf, but im not a trans girl
only thing ive thought of is suicide but im told thats not a good option
>>
>>36370246
Do you use a strap-on?
>>
>>36370315
i could, i need to buy one
>>
>>36370326
Cute...maybe the feeling you have shouldn't go away? Maybe you just need to dominate someone weak and helpless...
>>
>>36370365
>>36370326
>>36370315
Discord is down the hall
>>
>>36370365
send your discord faggot.
>>
>>36370422
rude
>>
where are people like this in my life
>>
>>36370246
Obviously by railing me, duh
>>
Would a shy autistic femboy suffice?
>>
>>36370246
im meeting a puppygirl tomorrow to give her litters in her holes. I only started hrt 2 weeks ago and ain't even on prog yet. get on my level,
>>
>>36371198
H-hot...you must get pretty hard still then, right??? Or do you use strap??? Make sure you pet her softly okay...
>>
>>36371247
yeah, i still get hard, ill give her pets for u.
>>
>>36371260
Thank-you...you sound so sweet. She is so lucky...
>>
I am so mad, I'm not even on prog and i want to get pregnant so badly >:c
>>
>>36371558
Pregnated by a transgirl or a guy?
>>
>>36371720
Yes both I just need to get fucked hard. This pent-up horniness is just making me melt down so much!!! I feel like such a desperate slut...
>>
>>36371976
Aw poor anon...I'd tease you with my cock until you couldn't take it, then start railing you deep and hard. I'd love to hear your desperate cries as I pound your ass and shoot inside you with warm cum. I'd make sure to shoot my loads in you several times to get you pregant. Pet you softly and keep fucking you.
>>
>>36372095
Fuck you... mmmm just thinking about that is making me moan and whimper like a little bitch. I want you to take what's you're, and claim ownership over me. I think youll make for a good owner. Still, fuck you for making me feel this way... I still want you to put puppies in me...
>>
>>36372170
What's yours* ugh sorry puppybrain makes stupid mistakes
>>
>>36372170
I'd leash you and keep you well fed and trained on my cock. Need to have you around so I can unload inside you at any time my cock twitches. A pup like you has to be constantly bred in order for her needs to be met. I'll have you drooling and make your mind mush each time I'm pounding my dick further inside you. Be a good pup and feed on my cock too, but I'll have to save the cum for breeding, got it?? I expect you to keep that collar on at all times, you are my property.
>>
>>36372204
You can't expect me to be happy without your cum, can you? I'm sure you can breed me enough, but I want your cum in all my holes. I want you to cum all over my body and tits. I want your cum everywhere. And sure, you'll breed me until I get pregnant, but I want more. You can't keep me this needy for your cock...
Also yes, I'll be your good girl and wear a collar and leash at all times. I wore out my collar last night at a show, and all I can think about was getting dragged around and choked and used the whole night... I need you to make sure it's tight enough on me. Fuck you, I just really want to grind on you rn and cum for you...
>>
>>36372396
My my, what a slutty puppy...I'd enjoy jacking off onto your face and your tits, on your tummy, on your back and ass, in your armpits, on your thighs and on your feet. I'd have you choke on my cock and shoot my loads deep into the back of your throat, and force you to swallow them with my cock still tickling your throat. You are my pup and that body is my property. Of course I will breed you nightly, cumming inside you and I will get you pregnant, no doubt about it. I'll still be shooting loads in you even if you get pregant. I'd keep that bitch collar tight on your neck and everyone will know you are my puppygirl. They will smell it on you, all the breeding milage you have. I'd drag you around on a leash and not be afraid to degrade and use you in front of others. They'll understand and realize you're just a bitch puppy for my cock. I'd keep that body of yours clean with my tongue. Yeah grind on me puppyslut...I'd enjoy seeing you whine and struggle and cum. My puppygirl.
>>
>>36372446
I'm begging please please please... I need your cock right now, I want to be your good little cumslut. I will happily be used by you and take your cock like a good girl.
I wanna smell like your cum all the time as you take me out for walks like a good owner. Do you want to dress me up in slutty clothes? I wouldn't mind at all, it's all for you after all. My body is all yours, and I just want you to be content with mine while we go for walks, pulling my leash close and making it clear you're my owner. Just remember to be a good owner. Tug my leash hard when i misbehave, and use me when you need to. I want to drain as much cum as I can, even if we have to do it in public...
Even now I'm grinding against my stuffie thinking about how I would love to grind along your leg, feeling my warmness... my wetness... seep through my panties and onto your leg.
>>
>>36372508
Besides plowing you nightly and impregnating you with my cum, I'd love to tease the everlasting fuck out of you. Have you edge constantly throughout the day until I dick you good. Using toys and vibes on you, rubbing you, making you leak and be a slutty mess. Just a horny mess of a pup, whining and moaning and having to hold back your voice. You'd smell like sex and cum, and your clothes would be dirty from all the fun we'd have. Not that you'd be wearing much...the puppyslut that you are would be wearing the trashiest of clothing. How you look would keep me hard and leaking, too. You better keep that collar on, don't you dare dissapoint me. I could always make it tighter and have you really choke on it if the puppygirl dissobeys. I'd spanks you hard and choke you out until you nearly blank out. I'd love to feel you grind on my leg and get it all wet. It'd get my cock all excited and make me have to pin you down hard. You are my puppyslut. Grind harder pup. Want you to go harder.
>>
>>36372572
Please... puppy wants to play with her toys. Even now, I'm turning into a drooling mess thinking about how you'll cum in me, as i fruitlessly grind into my dinosaur stuffie. It feels sooo amazing and making me melt into mh own desperate moans. I don't think I'll be able to cum like this. I think I might need my toys to finish me off, but they're all dead :c
Choke? Hit? Tighten collar? You almost make misbehaving sound too good. Don't worry, I'll be your good girl but those are treats. Okay?
I'm just really fucking horny rn, okay? Do you have Discord btw?
>>
>>36372694
Where might you be located, puppy? I like talk, but I'd rather pump you full of cum and melt your mind. You sound like so much fun...
>>
>>36372740
Fuck me too. I'm in Las Vegas, NV.
>>
>>36372759
I'm nowhere near there...sorry puppanon. I'm sure it won't be hard to find someone to impregant you there, right? You deserve heavy loads in you nightly.
>>
>>36370246
Erm im a hot puppygirl and im in heat
>~<
>>
>>36372796
Aww :<
Truth be told I've never been fucked lol. I've just been soooo horny since going on HRT last year, and I want to be fucked good. I've been trying to dive into the local scene to get pregnant, but it's hard bc I'm shy and awkward lol. Thank you for your thoughts anon, now I'm gonna grind into my plushie until I cum as you commanded me to.
>>
>>36372849
Damn that's hot. I'd shoot my loads all over you and get you drunk off my cock. Wish I was there cause you'd be moaning all night long. Grind hard on that motherfucker plushie. Wish I was behind you right now, plowing your ass hard and making your whole body quake while my cock warms you from the inside. I'd get you pregant tonight. I'd tug on that collar and get your back arching for me as I unload inside you. You must be bred.
>>
I'd love to see your collar. It deserves to be cummed on as well. Wish I had you as my puppy cocksleeve. If I can't breed you then I know someone else will...many out there that would breed you. Impregnate you. Turn your brain to mush and have your body orgasm uncontrollably. Puppygirl breeding.
>>
>>36372883
Thank you owneranon! Fuck, I'd love it if you could breed me... I did cum, just ask you asked me by grinding on my stuffie, but I couldn't cum on him. He did nothing wrong to deserve it :c
Anyways, I need to head to bed. Good night anon! <3
>>
>>36370246
>transbian
>>
>>36372954
Good girl, you did so well. Gn puppy.
>>
>>36372964
>has own van

Why are you like this?
>>
>>36371558
>>36371720
>>36371976
>>36372095
>>36372170
>>36372170
>>36372177
>>36372204
>>36372446
>>36372508
>>36372572
>>36372694
holy FUCK NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED
>>
>>36370246
>makes me wanna rail
when you say that anon.... you mean i still get to top right?? >w<
>>
>>36370890
Why yes, of course
>>
>>36370890
Why don't you post your discord, sweetheart?
>>
i've passed out before from overstimulation from sex, is that good enough?
>>
>>36370246
i need you where are you
>>
>>36377005
this is peak getting railed so hard that you pass out :drool:
>>
>>36370246
me
im the twinkhon puppy girl transbian
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE
>>
>>36370246
what about a what about an easy to overstimulate autism twinkhon catgirl bishit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.