[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3343.jpg (233 KB, 1179x575)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
why are poonies SO FEMBRAINED?
>>
can this not be /reddit/ ?
>>
this doesn't sound fembrained to me. you're a loser
>>
>>36370809
TDS is fembrained
>>
Kill her <3
>>
Jus... Realize that both sides are retarded and don't know what's best for the country.
>>
>>36370809
Transness is a reaction against the natural self. Mtfs are the most malebrained men, and ftms are the most fembrained women. Ftms are pathologically womanly- they're hysterical in the old sense of the world, a neurosis arising from the uterus. They can't handle this so they transition as cope. If it were any other way, their femaleness would be easily accepted and absorbed into the psyche.
>>
>>36370809
>not wanting to date someone who is against your existence is fembrained
>>
>>36370952
>oh no she has bad opinions
>whenever I try to talk about it she gets mad
The malebrained approach would be to just ngaf about being mad and say what you think with levity. And then to slowly convert gf by the power of osmosis.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.