[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701801828501.jpg (530 KB, 1080x1502)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
He knows
>>
>>36370888
He knows what?
>>
>>36370947
Chris destroyed his family
>>
>>36370888
Now i might be schizo commenting, but what if:
>He saw Chris transition
>Damn he looks happier as a woman
>Does being a woman make you happier?
>Do I want to be a woman?
>Holy shit what are these thoughts
>Damage control before it's too late
>Bible study, praise the lord, save my soul
>Preach because that's our identity now

If he comes out in the next year or so, Imma laugh my head off.
>>
>>36372713
Just because you're an agp skinwalker doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
>>36372724
I said what if you dense pot. I'm not agp, I'm not even trans. I just thought it would be deliciously ironic and kinda funny if this dude went on a religious path to combat the tranny thoughts.
jeez! Develop a sense of humour please
>>
>>36370888
Cute. Would totally rearrange his asshole :3
>>
>>36370888
weren’t they all Christian at some point, I thought they all met at some fundie school
>>
>>36370888
Naaaaay not chandler, mrbreastsisters how do we cope
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (62 KB, 467x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>first Chris
>now Chandler

Did... MrBeast wear the medallion?
>>
every devout christian that reads the shit out of the bible all the time has been a tranny repper. one of them even told me they were AGP but repress it because homosexuals are allowed into heaven if they do not indulge in their urges. dude has a wife and kid, probably passed on the tranny genes... the fucked up part is that his wife is a free spirit vegan type who wouldn't have given a fuck if he transitioned. he lives in a prison of his own making.
>>
>>36372713
bingo
>>
>>36370888
good for him
>>
>>36374628
>every devout christian
>every
idk about that. that is a large enough category of people that there is no way they are all reppers.
>>
>>36374661
typo, i meant every one I've met. also, i didn't say every devout christian. i said *every devout christian that reads the shit out of the bible*. someone who merely attends church and is very serious about it is not the type of person I'm talking about. the dudes who read the bible all the time and try to logic through shit based on what it says are always trying to cope with some shit like tranny thoughts
>>
>>36372713
>Does being a woman make you happier?
Does it?
>>
>>36374689
idk i think you have to read the shit out of the bible to be a devout christian. also the bible is the single most read book so no wonder there are people analyzing the shit out of it. the scripture hasnt changed in a thousand years so there really isnt anything for christian scholars to do other than mull over new interpretations of the text.
>>
>>36370888
my man is living his best life and dedicating himself to religion and all you guys can think is
>HES A TRANNY HES A TRANNY
>>
>>36374753
I know, swarthy tranny masses are so desperate and delusional.
>>
>>36374753
You just have no idea how many tranny theologians there are.
>>
>>36374689
this is extremely retarded. a man dedicates himself to a studying a personal interest of his and apparently that makes him a tranny. makes zero sense. trannies are such a small percentage of the world population. not everything is about you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.