[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>friends going on about some homophobic shit
>normal rightoid talking points i've heard a million times
>inner feeling of anger wanting to just tell them to stfu but i'm just sitting here telling myself to stay quiet and not get involved
i'm worried hrt would make me more likely to start shit or make bpd behavior worse
>>
>>36371191
umm i drive like a maniac now and regularly speed/road rage. never acted that way b4.
>>
>>36371191
They sound like shitty friends, why keep them around?
>>
>>36371199
My nan had a lead foot.

>road rage
That's anxiety sister. Something is stressing you out.
>>
>>36371203
You sound like a shitty friend.
You back your mates because they back you. Everyone is a cunt if you look hard enough. You're no exception.
>>
>>36371191
Probably, it's not natural for men to have low T, high irritability is common
>>
>>36371233
>You back your mates because they back you
If they're spouting homophobic bullshit then they aren't backing their queer friends, they're just bullies.
>>
>>36371199
that sounds extremely bad. this sort of behavior is what i'm trying to avoid

>>36371203
idk because i get along with them otherwise
although like some of them are extremely transphobic, like literally "ghost and completely cut contact with someone as soon as they came out as trans" so maybe they'll be the ones that leave me lol

>>36371221
>anxiety
yeah doesn't estrogen increase anxiety?

>>36371243
but that's just low T, what about high E?
>>
>>36371191
i feel like having a more coherent idea of who i am and what my deal is made it easier to get angry at people

whereas before making the decision to start e i was just apathetic
i don't know if the pills themselves changed anything mentally
it doesnt feel like it
>>
>>36371353
>yeah doesn't estrogen increase anxiety?
Not if you're AMAB and you've got GD.
GD increases anxiety to brain frying levels.
Estrogen removes that.

Stress causes anxiety. So either driving is stressing you out, or you're already stressed out when you get behind the wheel.
>>
>>36371191
Not hrt, but I notice a little aggression and a lot more impulsivity when I'm ovulating so maybe that's it.
>>
>>36371266
1. Queer is a slur. It always was, it always will be.

2. I have homophobic and transphobic friends. I'm not going to stop being trans for them, why should they stop being transphobic for me? It's their feelings and they're entitled to them, I'm the one with the mental illness. Doesn't mean we can't get along, there's plenty of things to talk about that aren't my new tits. It's not like they're in charge of anything.

Meanwhile you seem ready to ditch your mates over any little thing. Which means you were never backing them to begin with. Which means they don't owe you anything. Which means yeah, you probably should be on your bike.
>>
>has estrogen ever made someone more aggressive

no, i've always been an angry asshole
>>
considering how emotionally numb I was from puberty until starting HRT, yes of course I got more aggressive, when you go 7 years without even being capable of experiencing anger you can really only go up from there lol. I haven't become problematically aggressive though, besides some manipulative tendencies worsening.
>>
>>36373424
High estrogen can cause anxiety even in cis women so yeah it can cause anxiety if it's above cis levels
>>
>>36373313
>i feel like having a more coherent idea of who i am and what my deal is made it easier to get angry at people
i've never once solved a problem with anger or impulsive decision making in my life. acting on feelings or anger has a 0% hit rate for me

>>36373450
>I notice a little aggression and a lot more impulsivity when I'm ovulating so maybe that's it.
how does that impulsivity show itself
>>
File: kurisu.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
For me, yes. Maybe in a different way. I suspect that transitioning makes you more comfortable in your own skin, which gives you the confidence to stand up for yourself and speak up more. As a woman, I'm extremely alpha and high performing. When I was a male over a decade ago, I was a meek and timid beta male.
>>
>>36373462
I don't want some tender queer with homophobe friends crying about what words real fags use to describe themselves LMFAO
>ditch your mates
BRITISH DETECTED
Here's a clue. If they talk about you and people like you with disgust they're not your mates they're your opps
>>
>>36371191
I think it's more that you're taking an increasingly hostile environment towards queer people personally and that stresses you out. We should be angry rn
>>
>>36371191
its not the estrogen. that is a completely normal response. everyone gets mad when someone is talking shit about them.
>>
>>36371191
No, it's just you innate male nature coming out.
>>
>>36374659
acting on anger has actually worked for me
my parents eased up on me a lot after i lost my mind and yelled at them, and asked them to return all the money i'd paid them as rent#

they didnt repay it (i didn't expect them to) but they stopped being rude to me and stopped making me pay

getting angry or breaking down crying has also worked somewhat with government and medical bureaucracy
it sucks cause i'm a naturally reserved person but if you don't speak up you aren't going to be made a priority, they can ignore you, so they will
>>
>>36374799
Women get angry too you fucking pig lmfao
>>
>>36374799
my innate male nature is small gametes, apparently
what does that have to do with anger
>>
whats happening here is your becoming more secure in your identity via the hrt (assuming your seeing effects either way im sure you feel different ((more correct?)) because of it)

therefore your becoming angrier at the attack on yourself and your community

looking at it from a weird biological approach
>>
>>36374852
>acting on anger has actually worked for me
never for me. it's always self destructive behavior like yelling when i shouldn't or throwing my phone at a wall and breaking it
>getting angry or breaking down crying has also worked somewhat with government and medical bureaucracy
i guess if you're passing but as a man nobody gives you anything you want for being emotional
>>
>>36374947
even during my repping phase it was what got results
seeing a dude break down crying freaks people out
>>
>>36374954
crying is different from raging
>>
>>36374659
>how does that impulsivity show itself
Starting projects and not caring how time consuming they are, impulse purchases, saying out of pocket things with no filter, generally become over excitable but also a bit short tempered
>>
>>36371191
high estrogen does cause increased aggression in men, so does completely tanked estrogen. what we commonly refer to as "roid rage" isn't actually the result of the androgenic action of steroids. it's either from very high E from aromatization or very low E from excessive aromatase inhibitor use. androgens alone don't make people aggressive.
>>
>>36375459
this is literally how i behave not on hrt lmao
>>36375510
but what's defined as high and low here?
trannies have E levels in the 200pg/ml or higher ideally
>>
>>36377665
>this is literally how i behave not on hrt lmao
Do you have adhd? I have adhd. I forgor that might affect things, sorry :c
>>
>>36377766
>Do you have adhd?
yes i am on vyvanse to cope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.