[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712237269854804.png (25 KB, 529x318)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Transitioning for fetish reasons makes you Fake Trans and your whole existence serves to support the conservative idea that transitioning IS just a weird sex thing to be outlawed. We need more trans people calling out the people who are transitioning for fetish reasons.
>>
There's that post from the... va11ha11a writer about it too, "i want to live yaoi IRL" transflag, i don't have it saved because it's gross.
>>
bunp
>>
>>36371192
Who cares
>>
>>36371912
Fuck off Louise
>>
>>36371912
trans people should, because it makes us all look bad
>>
>>36371192
>fetish
you're just using this word as a euphemism for "bad", it betrays your ideological biases that lean towards "conservatives"
>>
>>36371921
I'm not using fetish as substitute for bad, i'm using it as a word that contextualizes transition as something done for sexual pleasure, when in reality it's an identity thing
>>
>>36371192
Respectability politics never work. You cannot be one of the good ones.
>>
>>36371921
Skinwalking natal women for wankoff reasons and wanting to do it in public with protections in place if someone doesn't want to play along is bad.
>>
>>36371917
>us
Nigger if you think it's even possible to transition for a fetish then you're the fake trans.
sage because >>36371912 is right.

>>36371192
>785notes
Who cares.
>>
>>36371926
That doesn't mean fake trans people shouldn't be ousted for our own sake
>>
>>36371192
>Transitioning for fetish reasons makes you Fake Trans
ok then 90% of transwomen today are faketrans
OBVIOUSLY NOT
Just because your dysphoria is caused by a sexual mechanism doesn't mean it's not real and you shouldn't transition
>>
>>36372109
>ok then 90% of transwomen today are faketrans
I would be willing to make that call, yes.
>reddit screencaps
>AGP rapehons
tracks.
>>
File: forsomereason.jpg (229 KB, 1077x719)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>36372109
>>
>>36372114
>trans lesbian
signs are not looking good for faketrans
>>
>>36372112
>I would be willing to make that call, yes.
Ok then you are dumb as fuck
If you have dysphoria, you are trans and should transition to reduce your suffering.
Stop being retarded and encouraging people to suffer
>>
>>36372123
But if its for fetish reasons, it's not valid to say
>I am suffering because i am not living my fetish
that is not a good reason to be on hormones and takes away from people who are suffering for REAL REASONS
>>
>>36372127
It's not simply for fetish reasons.
Do the r9ks incels tfw no gf want to kill themselves for fetish reasons?
Obviously you wouldn't say that, but there is no doubt that their suffering stems from a sexual origin.
In the same way, AGPs dysphoria stems from a sexual origin but it is not SEXUAL nor a FETISH.
Something with the sexual mechanisms in the brain makes AGPs believe that they are women or that they need to have a woman body, it's not a FETISH but a real identity disorder caused by an unusual sexuality.
>>
>>36371192
I just generally support bodily autonomy
That's the thing that konservatives truly oppose
If someone wants to ruin their life for a fetish, that's their coise, and I really don't kare either way
>>
>>36371192
>your whole existence serves to support the conservative idea that transitioning IS just a weird sex thing to be outlawed
why do you want to source your rights from people who hate you
just take whatever rights you want with your own power
import and/or synthesize estrogen
words and ideas don't fucking matter
>>
>>36372187
Based.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.