[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: RUBBE.png (785 KB, 612x776)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>starved myself all week
>took laxatives the day before my grindr hookup
>my stomach and intestines literally empty only slime comes out
>get fisted for hours, have an amazing time
>eat right after huge binge meal
>the next day im very sore
>bloated, constipated
>feel terrible for 2 days
>poop comes out like raisins, tiny spaghetti straps
>5 days later finally poop normally
>being able to fart again after being fisted last week
this is gay culture.
i feel good again :)
>>
you could just frot instead
>>
>>36371276
that's some serious commitment. as long as you're happy I support you anon :)
>>
>>36371276
And I thought dilation was bad
>>
>>36371276
god what y'all mother fuckers put yourselves through cause ur afraid of a little bit of shit is insane. just eat fiber regularly and grow up already
>>
>>36371368
i have before but its not as fun
>>36371393
thank you, i know i could just like douche before being fisted but i am extremely embarrassed of pooping on someone or even smelling like poop i want to be 100% sure i am clean
>>36371400
i only fist like once or twice a year with someone, im too embarrassed because it makes me make very funny faces and i only do it by myself in my room with toys and thats when i usually dont go as extreme cleaning
>>
>>36371455
i do eat fiber and only use water enemas/douche when i play with my big toys but its also rare like once a month or so, i only take laxatives and dont eat for 24hrs if i hookup with someone which is rare
>>
>>36371455
no, YOU grow up and stop being okay with not cleaning your ass like a fucking toddler
>>
>>36371276
Cool pic but I'd rather shit on someone's week. Also, according to your story, you can only have sex once in a while which isn't very good, no?
>>
>>36371276
lol
meanwhile heteros just put dick in vagina for a few minutes and go on their life
Truly a curse to be gay
>>
>>36371793
if you eat enough fiber the only cleaning you should have to do is pooping and wiping/bideting. fucking americans jfc
>>
>>36371276
The way I need this man to dominate my hole
>>
>>36372163
not really ive had phases where i would have sex almost daily with a boyfriend i just had to change my diet to lots of fiber and small meals

i just like spicy food and lots of fast food so i avoid sex when i prefer to enjoy food
>>
>>36372192
you have a poopy anus and is merely unaware
>>
>>36371276
You experienced refeeding syndrome. Look it up. Next time eat something smaller and lighter on the stomach to readjust your body to taking in food again.
>>
I heard many arguments against laxatives, first hand and online. Especially soon before the act, they have prolonged effect and more often than not only brings trouble.
>>
>>36371455
>Bro just be mature and shit on me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.