[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: minecraft.png (488 KB, 766x674)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
Hypothetically for a fictional story I’m writing what site would a tranny use to stream herself 41%ing?
I’m writing a silly fictional book in Minecraft where this really depressed trans girl pretends to 41 via nerf shotgun toy on a livestream as a joke and the stream doesn’t immediately get taken down or removed
I want the book to still seem realistic so what streaming site or method would hypothetically work best in this fictional scenario?
asking the professionals here. thanks
>>
justin.tv
>>
>>36371330
The book should follow up with all of the TERFs and chuds watching it, laughing at it, and constantly spamming the board the trans girl used to go on with clips from her suistream.
Then the girl should wake up from her nightmare and talk to anyone she has in her life, including Internet friends or the anons on her favorite Indonesian cave painting forum, about what she's feeling and asking them for help.
>>
>>36371330
Why are you writing such gross things?
>>
>>36371330
>silly fictional book in Minecraft
based i loved doing this
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (69 KB, 706x830)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>36371330
idk maybe kick
>>
>>36371330
consider streaming the speedrunning footage on odysee or rumble seeing as they're alternate platforms with small userbases + userbase of chuds who'll rejoice in your characters death at the end of the playthrough.
>>
>>36371330
hey, maybe just don't?
>>
>>36371330
i saw someone snuffbaiting on BNWO twitter like a month ago, and there was another account constantly in the replies plugging the discord server the person was apparently going to stream their suicide in
>>
>>36372880
Kick is wild honeslty, it would go viral on there and you probably have at least a good few hours before it gets taken down to get an audience to watch

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.