[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jeffthekiller.png (1.28 MB, 736x739)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Is okay to take HRT as a gay man?
I don't wanna fully transition and say I'm a girl. I just wanna be a feminine guy twink and replicate yaoi scenes.
>>
i feel like its fine. Butches take T, isnt it sort of the same thing?
>>
>>36371488
Do you really need permission of schizos to do what you want
>>
>>36371500
>butches take T
do you know how hard it is to get T in the US? where are you, that lets simple butches just take T for fun?
>>
>>36371488
Not like the fucking hormone police will show up at your door
>>
>>36371488
>>36370628
>>
>>36371533
op of the other thread here, you'll just end up breaking your dick and growing manboobs
don't do it, anon
>>
>>36371517
gotta let the /fit/ bros know too
>>
>>36371488
>muh yowie
you're gonna kill your libido dead for quite awhile on any meaningful dosage, but if the gyno and potential permanent infertility doesn't bother you then go ahead
>>
>>36371551
one in one out
>>
>>36371517
i didnt mean it like a bunch of butches have lmao i just know a few that have.
>>
>>36371551
am i trutrans if i want to break my dick and grow man boobs?
>>
>>36371690
i guess so, yeah
>>
>>36371697
why didn't you consider that before/did you change your mind?
>>
>>36371716
to be honest, i'm disgusted by the feeling of being aroused and already wanted to kill my libido. besides, deep down i already knew that i would never be using my dick anyways, even if i did get a bf eventually i would always be a bottom and his pleasure would always matter more than mine.
also i thought my chest would barely grow bc i wasn't on prog, so i wouldn't be too uncomfortable by it
>>
taking HRT for fetish reasons, leads people to believe HRT is ONLY taken for fetish reasons
>>
>>36371870
>my phantom vagina is telling me to hate on real trans people again
ok pervert
>>
>>36371888
Kill Yourself
>>
>>36371581
this and probably body building forums
>>
>>36371517
Informed consent clinics are pretty common.
>>
>>36371488
I did this. I like myself better on hrt. Only thing I dislike is the breasts because I know guys don't like em and they're hard to hide
>>
>>36371586

This us retarded I've been injecting E for three years my libido is voracious
>>
>>36371488
ur not a gay man ur a tranny, but yes it's ok
>>
>>36371488
jeff the killer x gay!reader
>>
>>36371488
im bi and not a trans woman but am on hrt and desu it’s great. have become a lot happier and healthier in the years since starting. idk I feel very happy that I did but also know I wouldn’t die without it, libido will decrease for a while but I found that mine bounced back relatively quickly tho it’s just a dry orgasm now im not sure if that’s smth that bothers u, at first it bothered me but desu having a femme orgasm feels a lot better. worst thing for me is covering up the fact that im on hrt, have v noticeable tits so have to wear oversized tees and baggy hoodies which still gets me gendered female lol. just do it if u want anon if ur already a pretty or andro twink youll just be a prettier or more andro twink if u start hrt lol
>>
>>36371488
haven't seen the template for this image in years. but i've also only been browsing here for years, and this place is just newfags, so
>>
>>36371488
yaoi is a fantasy and isnt meant to be replicated, its primary audience is cis women who wish to live vicariously through two idealized gay boys which they can never become since such relationships do not actually exist. gay men tend towards masculinity, women tend towards femininity, no hormone will ever make yaoi real.

your best option is takin dht blockers, getting laser and praying to god that you can accept aging
>>
>>36371517
>do you know how hard it is to get T in the US?
ridiculously easy
>>
>>36371488
>Is okay to take HRT as a gay man?
yes this is the only acceptable way to take hrt. by accepting the reality of it and not deluding yourself into thinking you're a woman.
>>36371586
progesterone
>>36371861
if you don't want tits, you're going to get tits. that's the rules.
>>36372007
get into dating bisexual men. they like the tits. homoromantic/bisexual is the sweet spot.
>>
>>36371517
>hard to get t
if youre a fucking retard, yes
>>
>>36371500
>Butches take T,
"haha guys I'm a he/him lesbian on testosterone, my weird sounding cope identity has nothing to do with me being terrified to give up my sense of community being scceped by lesbians!"
>>
>>36371488
larping pooner

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.