[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000018963.jpg (28 KB, 499x312)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Can I still be a straight man even if I finger my asshole while moaning like a girl, fantasizing about getting raped by a horse and being forced to bear this dominating stallion's foal as my non-existent cervix gets torn to shreds and im left mind broken in a pool of my own blood, piss, cum and tears?
>>
File: no.jpg (21 KB, 578x433)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>Verification not required.
>>
I doubt regular sex works for you anymore at all. You might just be ace??? I guess???
>>
>>36371747
Maybe.
>>
>>36371722
You could be, plenty of straight men enjoy being pegged. I'm a bi, cis woman looking for men open to pegging so... There's that.

Only furries have this horse breeding fantasy though. You might be a furry.
>>
>>36372291
wait women actually enjoy pegging and don't just do it because it makes their partners happy? what would you even like about it? honestly don't even see the appeal to topping in general. being a bottom seems like the obvious choice
>>
>>36371722
I mean, it's a very specific fantasy, but I have opinions about that.
Fantasies are just that, fantasies, everyone has some weird fucked up shit they masturbate to every once in a while, like rape, violence, illegal stuff etc. As long as it only exists in fantasy form and there's no bleed out to an actual intent, it's mostly meaningless.
I have fantasies of forcing people to be my sex toys and robbing them of their free will, having them abandon their lives to be my cock-addicted slaves. I'd never actually do that to a person and I don't look for partners who are submissive outside "the bedroom". It's a fun fantasy when I'm horny, but there's no way I actually would want that to become a reality.

I sincerely doubt that you actually want a horse to rape you and leave you half dead. You probably have some humiliation fetish that you let escalate to an extreme scenario while horny. Your sexuality has very little to do with it, or with the fact that you play with your ass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.