[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9535-1719896301193.jpg (793 KB, 1170x1626)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
Why you queer people should support Palestine

Islam has historically been one of most queer friendly abrahamic religions up until colonialism

Plz read this thread to find the truth

https://x.com/sasa_ghada/status/1807132774903783520
>>
File: IMG_9536-1719896551136.jpg (404 KB, 959x1437)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>36371726
I read this book and I recently converted to Islam

I <3 Islam
>>
>>36371726
go try to be gay in a muslim majority country and see what happens
>>
taqiyya moment
did you know that muhammad was the first MAP rights activist and aisha's cunny was tight for muhammad's cock?
>>
>>36371751
That is a logical fallacy plz try to genuinely refute my beliefs instead of using strawman arguments >>36371762
Age of consent up into a century ago was 10 in US

Plz don't try to judge people by modern moral standards
>>
>>36371726
You could make the same case for Christianity, historically it’s been extremely tolerant and we owe basically all of our freedoms to Protestant individualists.

But the reality is that basically all those who practice religion and advocate for its influence in the modern world are almost exclusively anti freedom, and that includes lgbt freedoms.
>>
>>36371770
please just go to any muslim majority country and declare that you're homosexual publicly
I'm sure they will love you anon I promise
>>
>>36371726
No lmaooo
>>
>>36371770
>Plz don't try to judge people by modern moral standards
Okay, so it was fine for muhammad to rape aisha's 9 year old cunny? And have her wipe the semen off his robes?
>>
>>36371770
>Plz don't try to judge people by modern moral standards
wait don't you worship him and consider him the epitome of human virtue?
>>
>>36371814
>>36371803
Your being disingenuous now pls stop it . If were gonna have an honest argument try to at least be a bit sensible and respectful. Your coming off aggressive atm
>>
>>36371828
lol
>>
>>36371726
>support palestine
i support it being bombed yeah
>>
>>36371770
Girl in islam you should always follow the orders of quran and sunnah, meaning the act and words of the prophet. It's not about morals of the time, it's about islam dictating a lifestyle based on some desert people.. The prophet is a model for all muslims, if he says or does something that's a rule to follow.
>>
>>36371828
Why should I be respectful to a religion founded by a paedophile?
>>
And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta), (Quran 69:44-46, Muhsin Khan)

….Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.” (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713)

A false prophet by his own admission
>>
>>36371770
>>36371762
I know taqqiya isn't real because if it was muslims wouldn't so readily defend their prophet dicking a nine year old like this
>>
>>36371726
>>36371746
why dont you read the qu'ran instead of taqiyya propaganda designed to get progressives to lower their guards
>>
>>36371970
western converts who got convinced by propaganda arent real muslims. most normies dont even know about taqiyya, thats how its gotten such a foothold in the west. i love how muslims proclaim that islam is both a "based and trad warrior religion" while at the same time a "wholesome, accepting and progressive religion of peace". it cant be both
>>
>>36371726
>up until colonialism
TIL that the entire arabian peninsula and Persian gulf was colonialism to make it rabidly anti gay.
You are either a shill or a useful idiot, which is it?
>>
>>36372176
useful idiot, but tards on here will gladly support a terroristic barbarian religion if it means they get to flaunt their imaginary fembrain points on a basketweaving forum
>>
>>36371726
>Islam has historically been one of most queer friendly abrahamic religions up until colonialism
which colonialism? muslims were colonizers long before they were colonized.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.