[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CmhbKkoWIAALk5Y.jpg (183 KB, 1200x900)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
Should trans people with misgender kink kill themselves?
>>
MtFs: No

FtMs: Yes

sadly there's a lot of pooners with this kink, and its probably because they're not actually trans
>>
Theyfabs can leave whenever they want because they're using "being misgendered" as a way to demean other people.
>>
>>36371974
Why would mtfs get a pass? And what is a pooner?
>>
File: 1714771441107817.jpg (279 KB, 1500x1500)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>36371982
>Why would mtfs get a pass? And what is a pooner?

1. because it's hot 2. derogatory term for transmasc

i only spoonfeed you because it's pretty funny. you're clearly a tourist.
>>
>>36371984
Why is it hot for mtfs but not ftm? You sound autistic
>>
>>36371992
because pooners are kinda gross and not really like, like it's lowering them to go from female to male, whereas its elevating a transfem
>>
>>36372006
That makes 0 sense. As an mtf do you want to be female or no? How would pretending to be male for kink make it any less pathetic than a ftm pretending to be female for kink? I think you may just be stupid
>>
>>36372023
um, no sorry i think its more that transmen are kinda gross and they get off on that, it makes the kink thing so weird
>>
>>36371974
this unironically tho
>>36372023
it's fundamentally different, with mtfs it's explicitly still treating them as feminine just with some level of bullying and degradation. with ftms it's also doing that which makes them trenders for wanting it.
>>
>>36372034
Always suspicious when a poondood is like, "oOooooh blow out my poon, dom me, daddy!!"
They just can't stop being women, I guess
>>
>>36372098
It's just more enjoyable to be one
>>
>>36372066
Um it's literally no different. Keep coping i guess. Misgender kink would mean they aren't being treated feminine, as with ftm they wouldn't be treated masculine- by definition.
>>
>>36372136
you're extremely autistic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.