[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9539-1719900712932.jpg (1.59 MB, 1170x1947)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
https://x.com/desiitos/status/1807510373278368077

Did u go to a pride march
>>
>>36372115
no I don't want to be associated with mainstream faggotry
>>
>>36372115
wtf he needs water save him
>>
>>36372115
I went to the Philly pride march which got partially protested by queers for Palestine fags and a random communist party
>>
>>36372293
lol Kill All Commies
>>
>>36372115
I went to the national portrait gallery so I was within touching distance of it, too loud for me also I'm not interested in throwing a gay themed party for straight people
>>
I went there a couple of years ago and it was depressing as fuck. Overrun with normies, people with kids, and cishet looking women with rainbow accessories. All of the men looked like mid level investment bankers. Also pigs everywhere. And a bunch of rightoids with signs like "children can't consent" with someone standing nearby with a camera waiting to film people's reactions. What is there for me at an event like that? Free credit card applications? No thanks.

There's an unofficial one where they legit get bashed by pigs but I had enough of that shit with the george floyd protests, I'll just stay at home and complain on the internet, you won, congrats.
>>
>>36372115
I handed out gay cakes at my local parade. I tried to give a protesting Hebrew Israelite one, and I think I almost got him but he refused
>>
>>36372115
hes flying!!
>>
>>36373989
have you considered you just have autism?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.