[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711283186872862.png (299 KB, 708x643)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
Do any 'real' trans people think there are fake trans people? or are you all 'valid' and none of you should be taken as a joke no matter how seemingly little effort you put in to appear as a woman.

By real I mean you are through and through a well-adjusted (I know that can be hard to find on 4chan) person, employed and have a social relationships that extend beyond just circles of gender-based people, but also a functional member of society. Maybe also not a neet who spends copious amounts of time on the internet insulating themselves with memes, irony and other like-minded individuals and most importantly - the epitomy of womanhood to you is NOT just owning socks or some pink school girl uniform/masks.

Basically are you guys capable of seeing "posers"
>>
>>36372172
I have a decent career and a partner and normal friends and I pass pretty well and take very good care of myself and yeah I do think there are plenty of fake trans people. If someone is putting in next to no effort or seems to lack a female soul or is part of those like weird groups and stereotypical trends or acts like a gross freak yeah it kinda invalidates them in my mind immediately. I can see the posers very easily, they're obvious, and they disturb me. I understand why some people are transphobic if they're only exposed to that kind of transsexual and not any of the high effort feminine ones.
>>
I prefer the word, "infected" over "fake".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.