[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (954 KB, 1000x563)
954 KB
954 KB PNG
What are some good female role models for trans girls?

I found myself slipping into "what if I was the office sex toy for a bunch of guys" and I want to make sure I've got some positive female role models to keep my personality from sinking too far.
>>
Your mom
>>
>>36372462
What if she was a secretary and an office sex toy?
>>
>>36372454
Sienna Santer
>>
>>36372470
Some women just want 75k and to give their work husband daily blow jobs lmfao the question is what do you want? I say groom all youngshits to university lmfao
>>
>>36372462
She's an ugly bitch.
>>
>>36372454
Sylvia Plath
>>
File: file.png (211 KB, 288x386)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>36372490
>Sylvia Plath
That's clearly an FtM.
>>
>>36372454
Emily Dickinson
>>
File: file.png (1.18 MB, 1280x720)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>36373089
> Considered an eccentric by locals, she developed a penchant for white clothing and was known for her reluctance to greet guests or, later in life, even to leave her bedroom.
Why would I want to be that? I'm already that as a man.
I was GOOD female role models. Not mentally ill women feminists like to read because it makes them feel like women aren't completely useless.

Picrel is Fast Battleship Kongo from Arpeggio of Blue Steel, she remained loyal to the Fleet of Fog after Iona turned on them and joined the humans, believing that as a weapon she must follow the Admiralty Code. After more and more of her sister ships turned coat she became frustrated and attacked an Island defended by her sister Fast Battleship Hiei, little did she know that Hiei was joined by Fast Battleships Haruna and Kirishima as well as Heavy Cruiser Takao, while Kongo only had Heavy Cruiser Maya to assist her.

Having failed to capture Iona and her crew Kongo was punished by the fleet of fog. It was revealed that Maya, her only friend, was actually just a bot and Kongo was indeed alone. Not taking this lying down she broke free of her constraints, ate Maya to form a fucking death star, and went completely rogue. She would no longer follow the admiralty code, but still believed in it's core principle - a weapon must have a war. So she would make war upon all, fleet of fog, and blue steel alike.

Iona, barely surviving against the onslaught the Kongo deathstar was able to bring to bear, AND go up against the model herself in hand to hand combat, managed to use the Fleet of Fog's shared communication channel to break into Kongo's mind where she found Kongo weeping in grief at everything she'd lost and her loneliness in the world. Iona hugged Kongo and told her she didn't have to be alone, her sisters would be there for her.

This worked, Kongo, was healed. She still refused to join Blue Steel, but wouldn't fight against them either. She would chart her own path from now on.
>>
>>36372454
Nico Robin
>>
>>36373241
Definitely better, but One Piss is like a thousand episodes.
Naaaaaaaah.
>>
>>36373230
cringe. i don't care about your anime OC. go get raped by the office men
>>
maybe get off 4chan desu. can't possibly be good for you.
>>
>>36373262
It's not OC, the anime is like 10 years old.

Hmm, lets see, which should I choose?
- The literal embodiment of power who, feeling isolated and betrayed and going through and intense emotional crisis, learns to forgive and love, while committing to never surrendering her independence again?

Or mentally ill shut in lady?

>>36373274
Maybe Emily Dickinson should have gotten off 4chan? Oh wait, she wasn't on 4chan, she just sucked.
>>
File: IMG_4809.jpg (45 KB, 667x1000)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>36372454
maria griffiths is at least relatable. her problems (disassociation, romanticising her life, fucking everything up while trying desperately to hang on to contol) are pretty similar to whats wrong with a lot of trannies

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.