[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whitechaser.jpg (92 KB, 750x1000)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Why do trans women frequently deride chasers as gay or faggots? What do they hope to gain by doing so?
>>
They want me to dick them down and show them who the real submissive boy loving faggot is
>>
>>36372842
>no ur a faggot
>no UR a faggot
is this really a productive dialogue?
>>
>>36372852
>no ur a faggot
>mno mnoomnoomno mnomno
While my cock is ramming down her throat
>>
>>36372831
most of them hate being perceived as gay men by the cishet world, so they take out their frustrations on chasers. Also they all have some dream man Hollywood figment of their horny imagination that they would love to fuck, but they only can draw chasers.

Most trannies are gross and not worth dating anyway.
>>
>>36372861
>her
>>
>>36372831
>frequently
Where? Trans women do not hate "chasers". It's just self-hating "trans"bians that project their insecurities on healthy men that lack AGP, or didn't give in to it. Transbians wish they could be chaser chads instead weird sad failed men that fuck eachother.
>>
>>36372882
>>36368923
>>
>>36372831
I'm assuming they want chasers to stop annoying them and fetishising them?? I mean that's pretty fucking obvious man
>>
>>36372861
this is the correct response to being called a fag thank you chaserkun for passing the shittest
>>
>>36372891
But trans women can fetishize straight men?
>>
>>36372831
we’re insecure and any sign that a chaser might be bi or gay and see us as men terrifies us. intentionally going after trannies instead of cis women is a sign to some of us since we don’t see ourselves as real women, don’t ask idk we’re retarded
>>36372861
GIWTWM
>>
>>36372888
Not going to read an entire thread just so I can have a general feeling of what you're trying to tell me.
>>
>>36372918
It's just sort of funny that if you flip it around, and suggest the tranny might be a coping gay herself, trannies freak out at that. They can dish it, but they can't take it.
>>
Chasers are gross men who don't go suck dick and get fucked in the ass, it's disgusting
>>
>>36372831
They don't actually hate chasers, it's just a test. Think of it like a job interview where they ask you about your weaknesses or a time when you fucked up at work etc, they just put it in there so see if you have the social skills to lie. Everyone there knows that your biggest weakness isn't that you're a perfectionist, and they don't care. Same goes for dating transgirls - they just need to know that you can keep up the social dynamics of a straight relationship with them.
If a transgirl says she hates chasers and you go "umm umm UMM but we are the only ones who will ever like you!!!!! >:(" you demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of these things. In this scenario the correct response is to ask what the fuck she's talking about, slap her ass hard and buy her ice cream or whatever it is bitches like these days.
>>
>>36372989
What social dynamic to trans women want?
>>
>>36372831
never been hated by any tranny i've known, quite the opposite, they say all that shit on here as a way to vent but if you're a good person they are usually chill with it
>>
>>36372932
It's an example of trannies insulting chasers as gay. You can just read the first post in the thread.
Trannies make threads all the time shitting on chasers for being faggots.
>>
>>36372831
faggot
>>
>>36372936
wait until we learn what hsts means
>>
>>36372908
No?? Fetishising isn't okay for anyone.
>>
>>36373010
What does HSTS mean?
>>
>>36373041
Homosexual Transsexual. Shitty term used to describe a trans woman who likes men
>>
>>36373051
However there's some trans women who use the term themselves so not everyone hates it
>>
>>36373051
They just can't deal with being gay/having to date other gay men?
>>
>>36373019
There is nothig wrong with fetishisation as long as it's not the only thing you do to a person. You can fetishise some aspects of them while still seeing and treating and respecting them as an individual.
>>
>>36373072
we aren’t gay men we’re women that’s the whole reason we transitioned anon
>>
>>36373088
then why are gay men chasing you?
>>
>>36372831
If you can't handle the banter then you should give up the chase
>>
>>36373536
Weak men
>>
>>36373555
cause hard times?
>>
>>36373874
>I heckin loooooove fascism!!!
>>
im bi
>>
>>36372831
I think there's obvious "chaser" types that lust after trans benises even if it makes the girl uncomfortable but there are also people that simply have a preference for trans girls just like people have a preference for any other type of girl, and that second category doesn't really deserve to get lumped in with the first but there isn't a buzzword to describe them.
>>
>>36372852
sounds like fallout fans
>your favorite fallout game is for trannies!
>no yours is the tranny one!
>>
>>36372831
because they don't see us as women. thats the accusation, anyway.
>What do they hope to gain by doing so?
nothing, just pointlessly lashing out because we're hurt
>>
>>36377135
>they don't see us as women
that's because you look like weird al, not something for trannies in general
>>
Shitty people do a shitty thing to another group
That group hates those people and starts to look out for them
The shitty people see this, but want to keep being shitty, so they learn to hide it
The group of people catches on and decides to blanket hate a much larger group since its easier than trying to differentiate between the shitters and the normal people
apply this to literally every question of "why does X group hate Y group?" question
also throw in a lot of trauma responses, anxiety over ones own sexuality, hypocrisy, etc. etc. and you have the """chaser""" hate trend
>>
>>36374850
Trans-Inclusive Heterosexual?
>>
>>36377135
What is seeing you as a woman though? Do you want them to say you look female even if you don't?
>>
>>36377173
i think its something all hons experience. no matter which singer we look like.
also i no longer believe you, and i think youre the guy who said that in passgen. even if thats wrong, i think it's more fun to imagine there's just this one Weird Al Anon following me around. to shatter that illusion you'll need a lot more people in on it, probably at least one or two trips as well. good luck!
>>
>>36377231
of fucking course i do LOL
lies are the only validation hons get.
look, im not one of those trannies that would say that, im just explaining how they feel.
>>
>>36377242
i never even open passgen so no i'm not that guy
and i guess you need a reality check, if you want to be seen as a woman, you need to look like one
>>
>>36377280
idk what illusions you think im under in that regard, but i assure you theyre not there.
>>
How do tranners feel about bi men?
>>
>>36377434
not so good
>>
>>36377434
youre probably better off not telling us, frankly
>>
>>36377434
They wanna be fucked in the ass.
And I'm not gonna fuck your ass, that's for sure.
>>
>>36377434
nervous but it could work if i don’t worm too hard (i will worm too hard)
>>
>>36372831
Because they hate themselves for not being cis women and resent anyone who likes them for that as a basic projection
>>
>>36377434
>>36377454
>>36377800
Being a bi guy is a worthiness check
if a girl thinks thats a deal breaker then she's fallen for propaganda or is so insecure that she can't trust you actually love her without any weird ulterior motives, and if nothing can convince her then it was doomed from the start
abstract shittests like this are the only way to find real love
>>
>>36377434
In general they're positive but the women on this board are hugely insecure looking to use the idea of a straight man to validate themselves so not so much here
>>
>>36377858
oh, yeah, i was just thinking about hookups. for something short-lived, theres no reason to tell her. if you want to build a relationship, you should be able to be open about who you are
>>
>>36377933
as someone whos probably incapable of doing hookups without having a panic attack, seems like a weird thing to focus the conversation on
>>
you are not like the other girls
they are sluts
you want a relationship
>>
>>36377999
not in conversation, but it could be in your profile on some app or something. or like if you hit on a girl and she says "im actually a tranny" dont say it's okay because youre bi. she wont appreciate that. probably, anyway, i wouldn't care personally.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.